Tyson 67

I laid in my bed listening to Trey Songz 'Fumble' thinking about what happened the party, I should've known something was going happened, I should've known that Tiana was going to go off as soon as she saw me. I smiled slightly that girl was never going to change. I think the only thing that surprised me was the fact that Fabian was stupid enough to call Tiana a bitch, I was going to hit him myself. I didn't feel bad that Seven and Iran beat his ass, the whole ride to his house he kept saying they were going to get theirs. I thought back Seven looked so good, I just wanted to run to his arms. I wanted him to know how much I missed him. I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep until I heard somebody on my balcony. I didn't move I felt my heart rate speed up, I was so scared. Whoever it was knocked quietly. I didn't want to move, I didn't want them to see me.

"Tyson I know you're in there open the door." I sat up really fast, and felt myself get light-headed. But I didn't care because there was no way that Seven was here, I got up and walked over to the door and saw him standing there smiling. I opened the door and walked out.

"Seven what are you doing here?" I asked, but it came out rudely.

"If you want I can leave." Seven said looking at me confused. I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him into my room. "You know what never mind. I don't wanna come in like this." Seven said.

"What are you talking about." I asked confused.

''Open your window." Seven said. I walked over and opened the window for Seven and he jumped through and did a tuck and roll. I just watched as he laid on my floor laughing.

"I'm glad your having fun, but what was the point of that?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"I just realized that I've never actually jumped through your window. I've always come through the door." Seven said sitting on the bed next to me.

"Well I'm glad you got it out your system. Now what brings you over this way." I asked him.

"Since you left out the party so damn fast I figured, I might as well come over here and tell you what I was going to tell you at the party." Seven grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "I love you." I was shocked, I dreamed of this day but what brought about this change.

"Seven what did you just say.............."

"You heard me I love you. What you don't love me?" Seven asked me.

"Of course I do Seven I just figured after everything that's happened that you wouldn't want anything to do with me."

"I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not still slightly pissed. But I'm learning to forgive people and I figured I had to start with you. Ty I'm not saying I want us back together because it's going to take me a while to trust you again, but I at least want us to be friends."

"Seven I understand, but what's going on with you and Gabriel? I thought ya'll were in a relationship?" I asked laying back and he laid next to me.

"We're not together anymore we decided to be friends." On the inside I was jumping up and down but on the outside I kept my composure.

"So your single?" I asked. Seven nodded his head. "Oh my God." I said joking. Seven started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Seven said pulling me against his chest.

"You're bout to become a man-whore." I said laughing. Seven started laughing and then he started tickling me. I started laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. "Okay I quit....... I quit.......... stop stupid." I said laughing. Seven's kept tickling me somehow Seven ended up on top of me.

"Say you love me." Seven said looking in my eyes.

"I love you Seven Alexander Hayes." I said looking back in his.

"Nope try it again." Seven said leaning forward until his lips were just inches from mine, his sweet breathe tickled my nose.

"I really, really, really, love you Seven." I said sincerely. Seven brought his lips to mine and parted mine with his tongue. I felt complete. This is what I've been missing in my life. I pulled Seven's jersey off and started kissing his chest. Suddenly Seven jumped up, walked over to my dresser and grabbed my wallet and tossed it to me.

"Well that was your freebie, anything more and I'ma have to charge." Seven said laughing.

"Oh my god you're so arrogant." I said laughing as well.

"Nah babe, I'm just a man-whore." He said jumping back into my bed. Seven pulled me to his chest and wrapped me up in his arms.

"So are we good?" I asked him. He chuckled lightly.

"Ty you been hanging around Izayah to much, but yeah we good. We're just not back together. At least not for a while, I wanna live the single life."

"Okay we'll see how long that last for." I said laughing.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep." Seven said laughing. That night I fell asleep in Seven's arms for the first time in almost a year. The feeling was indescribable, I felt complete. The next morning I woke up to the familiar feeling of Seven's dick pressed against my ass. I turned towards him and kissed his lips. Seven started to stir.

"Good morning." I said kissing him.

"You didn't rape me last night did you?" Seven asked.

"No but I wanted too." I said getting up.

"Good because I'm an honest hoe, now go make daddy some breakfast I'm hungry ass fuck." Seven said stretching.

"Yes master." I said sarcastically

"Ayy do I still got some clothes over here?" Seven asked getting up and going into my bathroom. I went to the draw with all Seven's clothes in it and pulled some out. I heard Seven turn the water on and I walked in there to give him the clothes. I felt my knees go weak as Seven stood before me ass naked. He looked at me and smiled. "You miss this sight?" Seven asked slowly jacking his dick til it got hard. "He missed you too." Seven said making his dick bounce. With a great deal of effort I pulled my eyes away from his dick and handed him his clothes.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Surprise me." Seven said winking at me and getting in the shower. I rolled my eyes and went to make him breakfast like he asked.