Tyson 13

I was pissed, shock, and most of all scared. Not of Fabian, but of what Seven was about to do to him. I could feel the waves of anger flowing off of Seven. I looked up at Seven and got the shock off my life, he was smiling. But it was a different kind off smile, a crazed smile. Then he shocked me again when we put his hand out to shake Fabian's hand. Fabian looked just as confused as I felt, but he took Seven's hand and smiled.

"So your Fabian, it's good to finally put a face with a name." Seven said. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one who knew that he was basically handing Fabian his death certificate. There was an unmistakeable look of pure hate in Seven's eyes, a look I've never seen him give anyone.

"And you must be Seven." Fabian said slightly amused. "I've heard so much about you." Though he was talking to Seven he kept looking at me. I felt an unnatural chill go down my spine. My parents looked a little worried like there plan was starting to backfire. Until my mom decided to break the tension.

"Well everybody let's sit down, Seven I believe you were about to lead us in pray." My mom said acting fake as usual.

"No problem Mrs. Brown, everybody bow your heads. Heavenly Father we come to you humbled on this day, a day in which I believed you created my other rib." I started smiling I couldn't help it he was so sweet. "And lord I ask you for the strength to make it through this dinner, because I know you I can't stand for anybody to mess with one of your greatest creations. So if tonight I end up in jail please, forgive me because love can make a man do crazy things, and forgive the man sittin across from me because he had no idea of the hell he just unleashed. In your name we pray Amen." When Seven looked up everybody was staring at him like he was crazy. "Damn ya'll not gonna say Amen?"

"What the hell was that?" My mom asked. I was kinda shocked because for the first time she let her all to professional appearance slip.

"That was my pray for me not to beat this dudes ass for........................."

"Seven stop." I said I didn't want my parents knowing what happened between me and Fabian.

"Only because it's your day, now let's eat cuzz I'm hungry." We all started eating in silence, nobody really knowing what to say to each other. My parents were having a silent conversation with their eyes, Seven was burning a hole through Fabian, and Fabian seemed very interested in his food.

"So Tyson how's school been." My dad asked me trying to get us talking.

"School's been good, how's work?" I asked.

"Good, how bout you Seven?" I'm glad to see he was making a effort to talk to Seven.

"School don't you mean prison." Fabian said under his breath but everybody heard him.

"Ayy keep talkin and you gonna be in the fuckin hospital sooner than I planned. Don't think I'm let you slide for what you did either." Seven aid through his teeth.

"Okay what's going on?" My dad asked suddenly.

"Dad it's nothing." I said quickly.

"Nah Ty tell them, tell them how this bitch ass nigga can't kept his hands to his self, tell them how I'm tryin my hardest not to beat the fuck outta him right now." Seven said standing up.

"Fabian? What is he talking about?" My mom asked shocked. Damn she was so stupid.

"Look I think it's time for me to go." Fabian said standing to leave. Then Seven snapped.

"Nah fuck that nigga I wanna see you try and put your hands on me. Cuz I fuckin bet you gonna get knocked the fuck out." I figured all hell was gonna break loose, then my dad stepped up and shocked everybody.

"Everybody shut the fuck up, Fabian leave NOW, Tyson and Seven go wait for me in the livin room, honey we need to have a family meetin I'm tired of all this fuckin drama." I looked at my dad in awe because I've never seen him lose his cool like that before, I started thinking maybe my dad had some hood in him after all. We all got up and started following his directions Seven grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"I'm sorry about your birthday babe."

"Don't worry about it your just goin to have to make it up to me later." Once he reached the living room everybody just stood around waiting for my dad.

"Everybody sit down. We need to have a long talk about some of the problems that's been going on in this house. First I want to say so...................."

"Honey I don't think............." My mom started.

"I'm talkin. Now Tyson I want to say sorry for ruining your birthday, but this." He said pointing at me and Seven. "Ends tonight."