Izayah 63

It was freshmen year the first day of school see the summer between eighth and ninth grade me and Iran worked out everyday and then i hit a growth spurt, and let's just say I was sexy ass fuck, also over the summer I found myself not only attracted to girls but dudes as well. I walked through the school next to Iran with everybody staring at us like we were the shit. I went to my homeroom and sat in the back of the classroom like I usually did because I didn't like to be the center of attention.

When he walked in, I swear my heart stopped. It was like nothing in the world mattered but finding out who this dude was. He looked up and saw me staring and rolled his eyes and sat in the front of the class. That whole day I couldn't focus this mystery person was in my every thought. Without either one of us realizing it he had stolen my heart. So everyday that first week it would be the same thing I'll get to class early just to watch him walk in. That Friday me and Iran was invited to a party, this was my first high school party so I was excited. When we got there all the girls wanted to dance with me and , let's just say everybody was feeling me.

We had been there a good two or three hours and I had yet to see him, Iran was off somewhere fucking some chick when I saw him rushing out the house and my only instinct was to follow him so I rush out the house and followed behind him. He ended up sitting at a park around the way and sat on the swings.

"Is there a reason why your fucking following me?" He spit with attitude. I sat down on the swing next to him.

"I...... I....... I saw you running out the party and you looked kinda upset so I thought I'd ummmm.......... check on you." I said nervously.

"I know you, your that one dude that's always starin at me and shit. You got a problem with me or somethin?" He asked me.

"Nah I just........" I started blushin and shit he was making me nervous as fuck.

"Haha man you nervous or something you over here blushing and shit. Calm down I'm just fucking with you my name is Aaron."

"I'm Izayah, so you gonna tell ya boy why you ran outta there so fast." I said sounding more confident than I felt.

"My boy huh? Well if you must know Izayah I just caught my boyfriend.... well ex boyfriend I should say with one dick in his ass and one in his mouth." Aaron said quietly.

"Damn who's your ex?" I asked getting up and standing behind him and started pushing him on the swing.

"Prince Sawson." Aaron said quietly. I stopped pushing him a started laughing.

"You mean to tell me the quarterback, the fuckin prom king,and all that other shit. Damn I didn't know homeboy got down like that." I said still laughing.

"I'm glad you find this shit funny."Aaron said getting up.

"Nah wait, wait, wait I didn't mean it like that I just found it funny that this nigga was stupid enough to cheat on you. I mean you are too damn cute to cheat on. I mean I'm kinda glad he did because I've been feeling you since the first time I saw you." I said looking in his eyes. Then he did the unexpected, he started laughing in my face.

"Izayah you seem like a nice guy, but come on you gotta come better than that. I mean what do I look like one of them bald headed bitches I always see you talking to in the hallway. Nigga please."

"Nah I was......" I was stuck.

"I'm sure you meant well but I need time to get over Prince but we can be friends." Aaron said.

"Man wasn't trying to get with you anyway." I said laughing.

Me and Aaron were together everyday after that, halfway through the year he finally let me be his dude. I remember that day perfectly too. We were sitting on his grandma's couch playing UNO and I just remember looking at him and smiling.

"I don't know why your laughing Izayah I beat your ass." Aaron said.

"Why do you insist on calling me Izayah call me Zay." I said still looking in his eyes.

"Because 'Izayah' I do what I want when I want." Aaron shot at me.

"Well if you do 'what you want when you want' when do you want to be my lil shorty?" I said leaning towards Aaron.

"When you................" Aaron started.

"Wait do you hear that?" I asked him.

"What, what do you hear?" Aaron asked quietly.

"Our heartbeats match." I said kissing him lightly on the lips.

"That nigga just ran game on you boy." Aaron's grandma said walking in form the kitchen with a blunt in her mouth.

"Grandma!!!!" Aaron said.

"Well you gonna answer him or not and you better say yes or I'm hop on his lil sexy yellow ass. Hey Zay boo." Mrs. Wright said.

"Grandma please don't tell me he got you calling him that stupid ass name." Aaron said rolling his eyes.

"Hey Mama Wright. So Aaron is that a yes or no." I asked.

"Nope." Aaron said, I felt my heart drop. "But I will be your boyfriend, I hate the word shorty." I kissed Aaron again.

"Aaron you a lil hoe, how you gonna steal yo grandma's man, I mean don't you have enough respect to at least call and tell me like Shirley did Barbara. Ya'll be good in here and Zay."

"Yes ma'am." I said looking at her.

"You gonna always be my boo." She started singing My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as she walked out the room.

PRESENT

"So that's part one of me and Aaron. Now keep it real with me Seven who are you gonna pick Tyson or Gabriel?"

"Before I answer that answer my question. Do you like Gabriel?" Seven asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah I'm feeling him. There's something bout him that reminds me of Aaron."

"So have you ever done anything to try and break us up?" Seven asked.

"Nah but I have flirted with him a few times but that shit was harmless."

"Would you be mad if I picked Gabriel?" Seven asked.

"Yeah." I said truthfully looking in his eye.

"Aight." Seven said getting up and walking away. I heard Seven get in his car and pull off, and he left me there wondering if I should've lied.