Seven 16

The week went by slow, really slow. This whole week I could feel Tyson slowly slipping away from me and I didn't like it. I know he has a lot on his mind but hell so do I. Maybe I should give him some space, not like break-up but like time to collect his thoughts. I woke up this morning feeling weird, something about today was off, I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I felt like to something was going to happen. I looked across the room and saw that Tion was still sleep, I needed somebody to talk to so I threw my pillow at him.

"Ayy T wake up." I said.

"Man what it's still early as fuck ." Tion said pissed he hated getting woke up.

"T you ever feel like something bad was going to happen when you woke up?"

"Yea, like this morning I felt like I was going to go to jail for killing the nigga that woke me up." Tion said putting the pillow over his head.

"I'm serious T, something is off about today."

"Seven your just nervous about the game just relax, were going to win now can I please go back to sleep?" Tion said. Instead of answering I got up and walk to the kitchen. I don't know maybe I was tripping. I dialed Tyson's number knowing he was up. I started to feel pissed when I got sent to voicemail.

"If I'm not picking up I'm probably with my boo Seven so call back later." I smiled, maybe he was still sleep. I sat up all morning watching boring ass T.V. show before I finally went back to sleep. Maybe Tion was right I just need to relax.

"Baby Bro wake up, we gonna be late for school." Tion said shaking me.

"Man what?" I said pissed.

"You got 15 minutes to be shower, dressed, and in my car before you get left." Tion said walking out the door. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower, damn I hated over sleeping but my dream was to good to wake up from. I remember me and Tyson on a beach fu...... never mind I had to focus on football right now, and thinking like that would get my dick hard.

Later that day I sat in the locker room shaking, this was it, either we won or we lost. There was no in between. I tried everything to shake the nerves but I couldn't, Tyson's phone was going straight to voicemail which wasn't helping me at all. I started feeling sick, the room was becoming too hot, I couldn't breathe.

"You aight Seven?" Tion asked. I looked at him, he was a calm as a cucumber not showing any fear. Instead of answering I threw up all over the floor in front of him. "I guess not." Tion said moving back some.

"I'm good T, just a lil nervous." I said walkin to the sink to wash my mouth out.

"Look whatever happens tonight, is meant to happen don't worry about it. Now come on it's game time." I watched ass Tion mopped my vomit up, he was right time to get my head in the game.

It was fourth quarter 30 seconds left and we were down by 3. We needed to score, I looked at Tion, he smiled at me. I knew what he was thinkin, go long. As soon as I heard the word hike I took off runnin faster than I ever ran before, I looked back and saw where the ball was headin and took off in that direction. I didn't think I was going to make it, I think he over threw it, I looked up and saw that I was in the perfect spot to catch it, I did, I ran, we won. I looked around the field for those eyes I could always find, and didn't see them. Tion was the first to reach me. He tackled me so hard we both fell over.

"I fuckin told you we were going to win." I looked around everybody I loved was there Zaire, Zakiya, Dalisa, Dallas, and Tiana. But there was still one person missing where the fuck is Tyson? So many people were yellin, but one voice stood out from the rest.

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!" Raymond shouted.