Tyson 44

After my date with Seven I was on cloud nine, I couldn't help it he was just so...... so perfect just being with him for that short amount of time, he showed me everything that I've been missing. The eight months that we've been apart wasn't technically a bad thing though, I could tell that he's really matured even more so than he already was. I've grown a lot too I've learned a lot about myself too, I needed to stop being so petty, I realized that Seven was a man and he was going to make mistakes. I got to my house and couldn't stop smiling, the smell of Seven's cologne was still lingering on my shirt. I was just so happy that there was a chance of us getting back together. I went up to my room and laid on my bed. My mind started to wander to Seven's new friend. What if him and Seven start to fall in love, and Seven only wants to be friends with me. Could I deal with that? Would Seven choose him over me? Did Seven already love him? All these things were going through my head when a knock came at my door. I really didn't feel like getting up, but did anyway and unlocked my door. My dad was standing on the other side looking nervous.

"Yes Sir?" I said with a little attitude. I was still pissed at my dad for pulling that little stunt with Raymond.

"I....... I was just checking to see if you were alright. Umm I know you haven't been happy with us........ me lately but Tyson you have to understand I only want the best for you, and you have to realize that Seven isn't it."

"Dad what is it about Seven that you don't like?" I asked wanting to get to the bottom of this whole situation.

"Tyson......... Seven isn't a bad kid, but he's not good enough for you. You deserve the very best and I don't think Seven could offer you that."

"Why is it always about money with you and mom? Why can't ya'll see that I was truly happy with Seven, despite all your underhanded tactics, he stilled loved me."

"Tyson your young, your heart doesn't know what it wants."

"Well that my be true but, right now my heart wants Seven. When I talked to him earlier, I was honestly happy. Seven is the only thing I want in this world." I said looking my dad straight in the eyes.

"You went to see him today? Tyson how could you be so stupid, that dude is only going to keep breaking your heart."

"He hasn't broke my heart yet. The only reason we broke up last time was because of you. Seven never cheated on me, but you already knew that. So I don't know why you keep saying he's going to keep breaking my heart, when he's yet to do so."

"Tyson................"

"Dad why can't you see that I love Seven and he loves me?" I said cutting him off.

"Tyson, give me a break. Your probably right Seven does love you, there's no denying that. But......... do you love Seven that's the question?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at him.

"Tyson answer this has Seven had sex since you two broke up?"

"He said he didn't..............but what does that have to do with......................"

"And he's more likely than not telling the truth, but you on the other hand, what was that young man's name, oh yea Izayah. Now if you truly 'love' Seven as much as he loves you do you honestly think that you'd be fucking his friend." I sat back confused, how the hell did he know all of this.

"Izayah and Seven met after me and Izayah started talking." I said quietly.

"Yes that's true but, when you found out they were friends why didn't you stop talking to him, if you truly 'love' Seven." My dad said with a smile.

"I do love Seven." I said weakly. My dad just stood there with an amused look on his face. I felt the tears welding up in my eyes.

"Tyson........." My dad said walking over to me and putting his hand on my shoulder. "........ you don't love Seven." I brushed his hand off and started walking away. "Tyson where are you going?" My dad asked. I didn't answer, I just started to run. I ran out the door and kept running. I kept running til I couldn't run anymore. I ended up at a park, I walked over to the slide and sat down. I didn't know what to do, all I knew was I wasn't going back to that house. I pulled out my phone and called Ty'ree for advice.

"What's up Tyson?" Ty'ree said like he'd just woke up.

"Ty'ree I ran away." I said quietly. After I realized it I felt sorta empty.

"Good for you kid, look I'm moving into my house down there in a week so is there anybody you can stay with until I get there?" Ty'ree asked.

"Seven, I think but I'm not sure."

"Look go over to his house, and when you get there call me and let me tall to him, aight?"

"Alright. Talk to you later." I hung up, I heard the thunder. Fuck, I forgot my keys. I looked up at the sky an felt the first raindrop, I started walking there was no way I was going back home. I kept walking knowing that it would take me a least an hour to get to Seven's house. The whole walk to Seven's house while I was getting soaked and splashed, my dad's words echoed in my mind. I did love Seven, I mean I do love Seven. I kept walking until I came upon a familiar street. I saw Seven's house and started to almost run. I got to the door and knocked. Seven answered the door with a big smile on his face until he saw me.

"Tyson what the fu.......... what's going on, where's your car?" He said looking around me.

"I........ I ran away." I said quietly. Seven grabbed my hand and walked me in the house. We got to the living room and Tion, Lesha, and some guy I didn't know were all playing Mario Party on Nintendo 64. Seven came back and gave me a towel. I called Ty'ree and told him I made it to Seven's house, he then told me to give Seven the phone. Seven took the phone and walked outside. I sat down and waited for Seven to come back in. After an hour Seven walked back in.

"Tyson, your staying here til Ty'ree get here, but your always welcomed to stay longer. Gab, you still wanna go get something to eat?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry ass hell. Does anybody else want anything?"

"I'm good." Tion said.

"Yea, I'm good too." Lesha said.

"Tyson, right. Do you want something to eat." Gabriel asked. Instead of answering, I got up and walked to Seven's room. I know it was childish but I didn't want him talking to me. I only wanted Seven, and just like I figured Seven followed me.