Gabriel 93

When I pulled up to Tyson's brothers house I checked myself in the mirror to make sure that even if anybody saw me going inside they wouldn't recognized me. When I walked up to the door I put on my fake smile, I knew his stupid ass actually believed we were friends. I knocked and waited. When Tyson opened the door I smiled on the inside, because he looked like he'd been crying. Tyson didn't say anything he just walked in and laid down on the couch and turned on ATL. I slowly sat next to him trying to determine what I was going to say, I needed him to trust me completely before I destroyed his world. Tyson looked at me like he wanted to say something, so I decided to speak first.

"Tyson why are you sitting up in here looking all sad, come on cheer up. I mean really how could you be sad with T.I.'s sexy ass on tv?" I said smiling. Tyson started to smile a little and I knew he was going to start opening up. "And not to mention Evan Ross he's sexy ass fuck too."

"I'm fine Gab I just miss Seven that's all." Tyson said sitting up. "I mean I can't believe he just left like that, after everything we had been through, he's just going to throw it away because of his ego. I don't understand why he's not taking this seriously." Tyson said wiping away his tears. See this is why I couldn't stand his weak ass.

"Look Seven will be fine, Izayah's with him. Plus Seven is a lot stronger than you give him credit for Tyson. In fact he's the strongest man I know, trust me he'll be fine." I said trying to reassure him, which almost made me gag.

"But Gab how could I not worry I love him too much to lose him." Tyson said.

"I know the feeling." I said looking at him with hate in my eyes. Tyson looked a little shocked that I said that.

"Gabriel what...... what are you talking about?" Tyson asked scooting away from me.

"I said I know the feeling, the feeling of losing the one person I care about more than anyone else in this world, the feeling of see that person love and cherish some weak ass, stuck up ass bitch, who never deserved him in the first place. The feeling of losing that person and finding them again just to find out that they love another person. That's what I'm talking about." I said with venom in my voice.

"So this is what this about. You still love Seven?" Tyson said looking at me his hate matching my own. "So what is it Gabriel? What you can't stand to see me and Seven together? You wish it was you that gets the good morning and goodnight texts to? You wish it was you that he holds in his arms and tells you how cute you are even if you're just waking up? Or is it that you wish that it was you that Seven makes love to, you wish it was you that he looks in the eyes and says 'I love you' so passionately." Tyson said standing up.

"Yes, yes all of it. It should have been me, I've been there for Seven his whole life, I've been there for everything but he still picked YOU!" I said standing up as well. I was getting more and more pissed and I think he knew it.

"Gabriel I think you should leave." Tyson said looking me in the eyes. I smiled, if he though I was going to leave without finishing what I came here to do, then he had a very rude awakening. Instead of replying I swung at him with all my might, I felt my hand connect with his face and he stumbled back.

"I've been wanting to do that since I first laid eyes on your punk ass." Tyson tried to swing but I was to quick. I knew he wasn't a fighter so this should be easy. Tyson swung again, and once again I dodged it. I threw two lefts and a right and all of them connected. Tyson dropped to the ground and I got n top of him. I started punching anything on his body that I could. Once I saw blood I started hitting him even harder. I went for another punch but before I could connect I was in the air then slammed hard against the floor. I looked up and saw Izayah standing over me and Seven helping Tyson up. I tried to get up but Izayah kicked me back down.

"You might wanna stay there if you wanna walk outta here alive." He said calmly. I looked at Seven who didn't even glance my way.

"I thought ya'll were on ya'lls way to Georgia?" I asked Seven. Seven looked at me for the first time since they got in here. The looked on his face was indescribable, it was somewhere between hate, pain, disappointment, and pity.

"Come on Gabriel you're supposed to be my 'best friend' you know damn well I'd never leave Tyson like that especially when I know your snake ass is one of the people trying to stab me in the back. I mean come on Gab, for real did you honestly think I would find out?" Seven asked me.

"Nice use of the air quotes by the way." Izayah said referring to when Seven said 'best friend'. Seven looked at Izayah and shook his head.

"Zay not now. Gab answer the question." Seven said.

"How did you find out Seven?" I asked quietly.

"When you left my house, I had Izayah and Gino follow you. They saw everything, at first they thought that Derrick was going to try and hurt you but then you kissed that nigga, kissed that nigga like he was the love of your life or some shit. Then he called your phone and that was all the confirmation that I needed. Come on Gab I thought I knew you better than that?" Seven said heated.

"And I thought I knew you better than this Seven. I mean how could you pick him over me, I've always been there for you through everything, I was always at your side even when you were too blind to see it and yet after everything, EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU, YOU STILL CHOSE HIM." I said tears streaming down my face.

"Your right Gab I did choose him and I always will." Seven said looking at Tyson. Then I did something that shocked everybody. I started laughing. Seven and Izayah looked at each other confused. "You wanna let me in on what's so funny?" Seven said.

"You are, look I tried to make this easy but you...... you really thought you could out smart me. So I'll give you a choice. You could either leave me here with Tyson or............." I looked at them and smiled.

"Or what Gab." I could see the anger and fear building in Seven's eyes.

"Or you could go and get your 'heart'." I said smiling.

"My heart what are you talking about?" Seven said quietly.

" Earlier you told me to look after your heart, but that's not really Tyson is it? I know you Seven better than you think. I know your heart was always with your real best friend." I said still smiling. Seven looked at me the fear had completely took over the anger.

"Gab what......... what did you do?" He said walking towards me.

"It's not what I did......... it's what Derrick and Fabian are getting ready to do. Seven I never for a second believed you'd leave Tyson. So I decided to have you think they were following you when in truth they were going after somebody else. Somebody who you'd die for." I said understanding came to Seven's eyes, then tears. "That's right Seven, while you're trying to stop me you should have been trying to warn Tion." Seven pulled out his phone and dialed Tion's number. The look on his face was priceless, once the phone I took from his house started ringing.

"Gabriel........ I..... swear.......... to god if...........anything happens to my bro......then I'm going to." Seven breathing started to increase.

"Ayy Sev are you alright?" Izayah said walking over to him.

"That's right Seven you did have asthma when we were younger, I thought it went away." I said still smiling. "The balls in you court now Seven. Tion or Tyson?"

"Seven let me beat the fuck outta this nigga please." Izayah said heated.

"Oh Izayah don't think I don't have something for you too. Right about now your parent's house that your so fond of should be nothing but ash now. Like I said don't underestimate me." I said laughing. Izayah looked as if he'd been shot.

"Oh my god Iran, Tiana and Iriana were there." Izayah said running out the house. I looked at Seven who was still frozen in disbelief.

"So Seven who's it going to be Tyson or Tion?"