I washed my long light brown hair with some shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body with some Dove body wash and exited the shower. 

I wrapped a towel around me body and put one in my hair. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom after putting my dirty pajamas in the hamper.

I scurried into my room and locked the door. 

I went to my closet and found all of my clothes hung up nicely. I tend to shop a lot since I have my own job. I made covers on YouTube and I get paid. 

Today's the third of November. And I'm starting a new school. Yup, I'm going to be a loner. I mean who the fuck transfer to another school in the middle of November?

I looked out the window to see the leaves on the trees turning orange and some turning red already. Fall was one of my favorite seasons. I love the weather. 

I went back to my closet and picked out a navy blue dress which had pink flowers all over it that reached a few inches above my knees. I wasn't actually a dress and skirt person but today wouldn't hurt. 

Since it was a bit chilly outside I put a mustard colored button up cardigan over the dress leaving the buttons undone. I put a floral scarf and put it around my neck. I went with my dark brown rider boots. I put on my feather earrings just to finish the look. [Outfit on the side]

I sat down on the rug with my medium sized makeup bag. I'm not a big fan of makeup but I like doing natural looks. I skipped foundation since I don't need it. I put concealer under my eyes since I had bags under it. 

I put a thin line of eyeliner and put my favorite mascara making my eyelashes stand out. It probably looks like I put fake lashes but it's really not. I had blue eyes which I love. My eyes are probably my favorite part of my face. 

I'm not skinny but I'm not fat either. I have soft curves and a flat stomach. My breast are a bit too big but it's not noticeable since I like covering it up with a sweater or a scarf. I probably had a hand full of boobs? 

I put on a bit of lip butter from Revlon in the shade Peach Parfait. It mixed in with my normal lip color but it stood out a bit. 

Next my hair. My hair was very long. It reached about my waist. I dried my hair so it was in soft beach waves.

I put a bit of perfume and looked at myself in my long length mirror. Is this really me?

I haven't looked like this since the school dance last year in my old school.  I bit my lip. Maybe I overdone the look. Everyone will probably say I'm trying hard to get attention when I'm not. I should of just wore some jeans and a simple t-shirt but then I would look like a loser. Why couldn't the school have uniform?

I looked at my clock to see it was 7:20am. I have 40 minutes until school and the drive is probably 10 minutes. 

I grabbed my school bag which was a floral messenger bag with a black background. I went downstairs to see Lindsey washing something in the sink. 

Lindsey had blonde hair which stopped at about her mid back. She had hazel eyes which were to die for! She was beautiful unlike me.

"Morning Linds," I said.

"Morning Meredith," She turned around and her eyes widen. I knew this would happen.

"Did I over do it?" I asked.

"No no no. You look amazing!" She exclaimed. I giggled.

"Thank you. I tried my best," I said softly while munching on a toast.