Chapter Eleven

Leah's P.O.V.

Cameron and I let go, and after hugging each other, and he went back to making his delicious sandwich. I watched as he made it and brought the plate to me. I thanked him and started digging in.

"So.. Leah.." Audrey started.

"Mhm?" I answered with my mouth full.

"Can I have some of that sandwich?" she asked me, innocently.

"No!" I yelled at her playfully. She pouted, and I rolled my eyes. 

"Please?" she asked. I shook my head. I took a big bite of the sandwich.

"Here ya go." Cameron said, and gave Audrey a plate that has a sandwich. Audrey's eyes widened.

"Thanks, Alpha!" she said and gave him a hug. She let go and started eating her sandwich. She then turned to me and stuck her tongue out at me. Tyler quickly took a big bite out of Audrey's sandwich. Audrey quickly turned around and noticed a whole chunk of her sandwich was gone. She glared at Tyler.

"I'm never to speaking to you again." Audrey pouted.

"But, baby." Tyler whined. Audrey chuckled.

"I'm just kidding, Ty! I love you!" Audrey said happily.

"I love you, too." Tyler kissed her. Why can't Cameron be like that.

Oh yeah. That's right. It's my fault. I sighed and went back to eating my sandwich.

"Is everything, okay?" Cameron asked me. I nodded. He kissed my forehead and went back to eating his sandwich. I wiped my forehead, knowing there could be sandwich stuff on my forehead. Eww..

I took a few more bites and I was done eating. Cameron took my plate away and I thanked him.

"Cameron, I want to meet more people!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

"Sure thing." he said and kissed my forehead. He took my hand and lead me to the living room. There was a lot of people there, and a lot of kids running and playing around. 

"Luna, Luna!" a kid said and came running up to me.

"Call me Leah. And yes? What do you need?" I asked him.

"Where is mommy and daddy? They said that they would come back, but they have been gone for years now.." he said sadly.

"They died of a rouge attack, 3 years now." Calum said to me, whispering in my ear.

"I'm sure they are somewhere safe, waiting for you." I told him sadly.

"I want to see mommy and daddy!" he exclaimed. He started to cry and I picked him up.

"What's your name?" I asked him softly.

"O-Oliver." he said, still sobbing.

"It's okay, little guy.. Want me to tell you a story?"

"Yes, yes!" he said.

"When I was little, mommy and daddy always loved me and my big brother." I started. "We always go on picnics and do other family activities. When I was 6, things changed. Rouges attacked and killed my mommy and daddy. Everyone blamed me for their death, and even my big brother now accused me.." Tears started forming in my eyes.

Oliver seem to notice the tears in my eyes, so he wiped it away for me. I looked at him and smiled at him. He returned the smile.

"Lu- Leah.." he started.

"Yeah?"

"Can I call you mommy?" he said with a grin. A big smile stretched across my face.

"Of course, Oliver!" I hugged him kissed him all over his face.

"And, you can all me daddy!" Cameron said, out of no where. I blushed.

"Yay! A family!" Oliver said, while clapping his hands. I kissed his forehead. Cameron came to us and hugged us. I'm getting use to him.. <3

Cameron let go and took Oliver in his arms. 

"So, where ya wanna go?" Cameron asked him. 

"Let's go have a picnic! Just like mommy and her family used to have!" Oliver exclaimed excitedly. I frowned, but agreed, not wanting to ruin Oliver's excitement. Cameron put Oliver on the floor.

"We don't have to go, if you don't want to.." Cameron whispered to me. I shook my head.

"It's fine. Let's go!"

Cameron went to the kitchen to pack a basket full of food and drinks. He came back towards us and told us we could go. I invited Audrey, Tyler, and Calum. They invited a few of their friends. Oliver went and also invited some of his friends.

Everyone went out of the door and we started heading to a destination for our picnic. Cameron led all of us to the perfect place. It had grassy fields and plains. (A/N I don't know how to describe.. don't judge D: )  Cameron put a huge blanket on the floor and we started to go have fun. Oliver went to go play with his friends.

Cameron came to me and lied down next to me. I lied down on his chest, and he hugged me close to him.

"Are you enjoying this?" Cameron asked me.

"Yep. Reminds me of all the good times I had with my family." I replied to his question.

I got up off of his chest and stood up.

"I'm going to go find Oliver." I said.

"I'll come with you." I nodded. We started walking off, and went to the nearest forest, where all the kids were playing hide-and-seek.

"Oliver!" I yelled out his name. No answer. "Oliver!" No answer. "Cameron... where's Oliver?" I asked him worriedly. 

"I'll go ask some of the kids to see if they knew where he ran off." Cameron said, and ran towards some of the kids who were already found.

I started panicking. Where's Oliver? I walked around the forest and Oliver was nowhere to be seen. Walking for what seems like hours (but it was not), I still couldn't find Oliver.

"Leah!" Cameron yelled out. I ran to where Cameron was.

"Did you find out where Oliver went?" Cameron shook his head. I started to cry. He lost his parents, and now I lost him. Cameron came to me and gave me and hug, and I started to cry on his chest. Where are you Oliver?

------------------------------------------------------

WHERE DID OLIVER GO? ;O

DUN DUN DUNNN ;3 

-Cookiez B)