Chapter One

Leah's P.O.V.

I was at the pack house cleaning and cooking for everyone. There was about at least 50 people living in the pack house that I had to make food for every morning, lunch, and dinner. They always called me names and punched me for fun. I always shrugged it off.

"LEAH! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" shouted the soon-to-be Alpha, Andrew.

I turned off the stove and walked over to Andrew, who was currently making out with some slut. They didn't  seem to have noticed my presence, so I cleared my throat. Both of them whipped their heads around and looked at me with disgust, which was all the time.

"Are you making the fucking breakfast?!" shouted Andrew. I nodded my head as soon as he asked me that. "WHAT?!" He got up and pulled me by my neck, almost choking me. "When I say something, you ANSWER!" 

"Y-Yes Alpha." I said almost coming out as a whisper. He was still not putting me down and I am losing oxygen. Thankfully, Alex, my brother, walked in just in time, with a concern looked on his face.

"Andrew, I think you should put her down." said Alex, he didn't listen, but he complied anyways.

"Whatever." Andrew grumbled. He took the slut's hand in his and brought her upstairs.

Alex walked over to me with a concerned look on his face.

"Thanks." I told him.

"No problem. I'm always there for my little sis, right?" Not all the time, my wolf , Grace, told me. 

I ignored her comment and nodded my head towards my brother. My brother just walks away to the dining room, filled with the rest of the pack members living in the pack house.

I walked up to my room, and slammed the door shut. I wasn't allowed to have breakfast or dinner, only lunch. 

I laid on my bed wishing I could have a better life than this. Thinking about the time when my parents died from a rogue attack and the blame of their death was on me.

"Daddy, Daddy!" I shouted playfully at him. He turned around and laughed when I finally found him from playing Hide-and-Seek. "It's my turn to hide Daddy!" He turned around and went to go count. I ran far away from him so he can never find me! 

It seemed like hours have passed. Dad has still not found me. I ran back from where my family was having a picnic. All I saw was blood and food splattered everywhere. The only person that was there was Alex, shaking, and sitting on the floor looking at what was there. I ran up to him.

"Alex! Alex! Where is Mommy and Daddy!" I shouted at him. He just looks at me with tears filling in his eyes.

"I-It was r-rouges!! They killed Mommy and Daddy! They were looking for you and when they couldn't find you, they turned around and was killed! L-Leah, MOMMY AND DADDY ARE GONE FOREVER!!" Alex screamed at me, with tears rolling down his cheeks. I looked at him frightened about what he just told me.

I backed up from Alex and pulled him towards me. I tugged him so we could go back to the pack house, and telling what has happened to the Alpha, Daddy's best-friend. He looked at me and tears started filling in his eyes. 

"YOU KILLED YOUR MOM AND DAD! IT WAS YOU WHO DID IT!" He screamed at me with anger. I just backed up towards Alex who was still crying about Mommy and Daddy being dead. The Alpha and his mate, the Luna just stared at me with pure hatred. I didn't know what was happening.

"L-LEAH DIDN'T D-DO IT, ALPHA!" Alex screamed at him. He tried explaining what happened to the Alpha, but he didn't listen.

"THERE WAS NO SIGN OF ROGUES ON THE TERRITORY! HOW WOULD THEY HAVE COME HERE?!" The Alpha screamed at Alex and I. 

Alex and I just trembled back with fear. "LEAH, YOU ARE NOW DEMOTED TO OMEGA FOR KILLING THE BETA AND BETA FEMALE!" Alpha yelled at me. I was now crying so hard, my eyes hurt. I just ran back upstairs by myself and locked me in the room. I cried myself to sleep from the killing of my parents, and being an omega.

I was now on the verge of tears, now that I refreshed my memory of my parents death. For a few years, Alex have been trying to convince the Alpha and Luna that I was not guilty of there deaths. But, there was not any evidence that I was innocent.

Now, here I am, alone in my bedroom all the time, and I can't even go to school. Andrew was almost eighteen and will soon become Alpha. 

His birthday is tomorrow meaning there would be a party for Andrew, becoming the Alpha of the Bloodvenom Sky Pack. He will find his mate, and the future Luna. 

I wonder who that would be. I bet it would be Victoria, the slut of all sluts. She probably slept with like 874165 unmated males in the pack. But out of all the unmated males, she slept with Andrew most of the time.

So glad that I won't be his mate. That would be the worse thing that has ever happened to me, besides my parents death, and my brother's betrayal to me. He only protects me and cares about me when no one is around. He cares more about his reputation than his own sister.

The door came slamming open, to the point it could have flew off. Andrew stood there with hatred in his eyes and looking at me intensely. He growled and came flying towards me. 

I was slammed onto the wall, breaking my back almost. I fell onto the ground and me was on top of me. He got off of me and laughed maniacally.

"How pathetic." he said with anger. He walked out of the room still laughing his head off. I just laid there contemplating on what the hell just happened.