Chapter Eight

Leah's P.O.V.

"I-I-" I just couldn't say it.

"What's wrong, baby?" Cameron asked me concernedly.

"N-Nothing.."

"Please tell me whats wrong.." he said with sadness in his eyes.

"I-It's seriously nothing.." I tried convincing him.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. Audrey and Tyler were still over their being very playfully towards each other. Then, Audrey's head perked up and looked at me. I gave her a questioning look. She jumped out of Tyler's grasp on her and ran towards me.

"Heheheh.. hehehehehehehe... HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE!" she laughed maniacally. I still gave the same questioning look. What..? "Oh.. nothing.. or if you really want to.. we could go shopping!" she told me excitedly. I shook my head.

"No thank you." I told her. She frowned.

"Aww.." She gave me puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeeeeaaaaseeeee." 

"Noooo."

"Fine." she sent me a playfully glare. I gave a sheepish grin.

Suddenly, Cameron perked up and looked at me.

"Leah, baby. I need to go do some pack duties for a moment. Something came up. I'll be back, I promise." he said and kissed my forehead before heading to somewhere. I looked at Tyler and Audrey and saw that they were just finishing up the movie. I crept away back to my room.

I laid down on my bed, thinking what news came up that Cameron had to get to quickly. Maybe there were some rouges here trying to attack the pack? I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't, so I twisted and turned until I finally fell asleep.

I was trapped in a cell with handcuffs. I looked around to see where was I. 

"Hello?" my voice echoed.

"So.. you're finally awake." someone asked me. I couldn't see his face at all but he sounded so familiar.

"W-Where am I?" I tried to ask him, but he just laughed. 

"Oh.. nowhere.. Literally. This is just a dream I am sending you. Just be warned what is about to hit you."

"W-Who are you?!" I had loads of tears streaming down my face.

"You'll find out soon enough.." 

That was all that happened and I woke up with Cameron looking at me concernedly. 

"What happened?" he asked me softly.

"Nothing.. It was just a dream. Nothing else."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.."

"What happened in the dream...?" Should I tell him?

"Um.. It's nothing. It was just.. scary." I told him honestly.

"Okay.. But if anything happens, just tell me alright?" I nodded my head and he kissed it.

"Go back to sleep." I nodded again. I laid down on the bed, but I couldn't fall asleep. "Having trouble sleeping?" 

"Yeah.. Do you think.. if you could.. stay here for the night?" He smiled the biggest smile ever, it could have not fitted on his face.

"I thought you'll never ask!" he said happily. He didn't strip or anything probably because he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable. He climbed on the bed and hugged me close to him. Sparks erupted everywhere from his touch. I felt so right in his arms. "Goodnight, baby." he whispered to me and kissed my forehead.