Chapter Two

Leah's P.O.V.

Today is the day Andrew turns eighteen, receiving the title of Alpha of BloodVenom Sky Pack, and will find his mate. 

Everyone had to dress up for this occasion and I don't really have any good clothes. I wore my most expensive t-shirt and jeans with my white converse, that is slightly dirtied. 

It is currently 3:26 P.M. and the party starts at 6:00 P.M. Let me take a run, said my wolf. Alright, I told her. I went outside the pack house and into the forest. I striped and put my clothes hiding it behind a bush. I shifted into my light brown wolf and ran.

--------

It's 6:00 P.M. and the party has started, so I went to the backyard that was filled with lights and people. I walked through the crowd hoping to find Alex. He was talking to Andrew and a couple of other guys. I didn't interrupt them, knowing they will push me around, even Alex. 

A couple of sluts went up to them and started talking to them. Parker took Victoria by the waist, bent her down and kissed her passionately. I felt a pang of jealousy in me. I didn't know why, but decided to ignore the feeling.

Glass started being tapped by the Alpha and Luna, getting everyone's attention. Everyone averted their eyes to them and clapped. Andrew, Alex, and Luke went up on stage.

"Good evening everyone. Today is the day where Parker would be the new Alpha of this pack, along with his Beta and Gamma. Parker, come up and introduce yourself." The Alpha said.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Andrew, as you all know. I will happily serve as your new Alpha. Here, we have Alex, my next Beta, and Luke, my next Gamma." Andrew said happily. Alex and Luke stepped up and waved their hands.

"Now, we have our new Alpha, Beta, and Gamma of BloodVenom Sky Pack." The Alpha, or former-Alpha said. The whole place erupted with cheers and claps.

Everyone went off of the stage and the pack members continued their night. 

I then smelt a scent that made my wolf go into overdrive... I sniffed the air and followed it. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, but continued walking anyways.

I suddenly came in contact with a wall, I assumed.

"Ow.." I said in a whisper. I looked up and saw Andrew standing there with anger in his eyes. He took my hand, full of sparks now, and led me back to the pack house.

"Alright, let's get this over with right now." Andrew said with no emotion.

"W-What?" I replied frightened of what he was going to do. I mean, he is my mate. He wouldn't do anything, would he?

"I, Andrew Green, reject you, Leah Micheals, as my mate and future Luna." he said dully.

"I, Leah Micheals, accept Andrew Green's, rejection." I said.

"W-What? W-Why are you not crying? Shouldn't you be sad?" He asked curiously.

"No. Why should I? I don't want no jack ass, as my mate." I said bluntly. I turned around and walked up to my room. I'VE HAD IT. I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS PACK.

What are you doing? I want my mate. WHY DID YOU ACCEPT HIS REJECTION? she said furiously. He rejected us. What do you want me to do? Suffer the pain? I asked her. He would have came back, she said in a softer tone. Whatever, I told her before blocking her out. 

I took out my backpack and packed all the things I needed, which was not much. I took my perfume and sprayed it on, so no one could track my scent. I jumped out of the window in my room and landed safely on the ground. I didn't know where I was going so I just ran, and ran, and ran.

-----------------------

I woke up to little punches near my arm. I looked up to see a wolf who was really big. I jumped up, still in my wolf form. He shifted back his human form and put on a pair of shorts.

"Shift." he commanded me. I whimpered, hoping nothing bad would happen.

"SHIFT! NOW!" he said in a more commanding tone. I shifted back knowing I was still naked, so he handed me, also, a pair of shorts and a over-sized t-shirt.

"What are doing here, rogue?" he sneered at me.

"I-I ran away from my pack because they treated me as if nothing. A-And my m-mate rejected me..." I whispered the last part. His face seem to soften.

"Alright, well follow me to the Alpha, and see what he wants to do with you." he said more kindly. I just nodded hesitantly. I knew I was gonna die. The man got his keys out to the pack house and opened the door gently, leading me inside. It was the most amazing house I have ever seen.

It has a fireplace, with couches surrounding it. A big ass T.V on top of the fireplace. The kitchen was so organized of stuff. The stair case was spiral that leads up to the bedrooms and the Alpha's floor. I just stood there like an idiot, looking at all the things this house has.

"Hello? Anyone there?" The man was looking at me as if I was crazy. I just smiled sheepishly at him.

"Sorry.." I said embarrassed.

"Don't be. Everyone reacts like that if they are new-comers." he replied. I nodded at him. "C'mon, this way is the Alpha's floor." I followed him up the stairs that leads to the Alpha's floor. He knocked at the door waiting for an answer.

"Come in." someone from the other side of the door said. The man next to me opened the door gently and inside was the most handsomest man I had ever seen. He has jet black hair, and blue shining eyes. He looked straight at me and smiled. I blushed.

"Hello there beautiful. Come here." he said with a soft tone. I walked towards him and he touched my cheeks, slightly stroking it. Then sparks appeared. My eyes widened. I looked at him and he just smiles at me. I can imagine Parker there.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said shaking. I ran out the door as fast as possible passing through everything. I found an empty room and ran inside of it. I slammed the door shut and locked it as much as possible. I heard footsteps outside and murmuring. 

"Beautiful... Please.. Open the door for me. I want to be there for you. I don't want to hurt you. I have been waiting for you my whole life..Please.." he said. I letting tears form in my eyes hearing those words. I don't want to hurt him. I walked towards the door and opening it. He came in and pulled me into a big hug. I hugged him back immediately, sparks erupting everywhere.

"My name is Cameron. What is yours, beautiful?" he asked in a very gentle tone.

"L-Leah.." I replied shyly.

"Well, that is a beautiful name. Like you." he said softly.

------------------------

WELL THAT WAS THE SECOND CHAPTERRR!!! 

HOPE YOU MIGHT LIKE IT? ;O

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE?

-Cookiez