Chapter Nine

Leah's P.O.V.

I woke up and it was 10:56 P.M. Wow, I slept for like 5 hours. Great, now I won't be able to sleep for tonight. I sighed. Trying to wiggle out of Cameron's grasp is impossible, but I found a perfect solution. 

How to Get Out of Cameron's Grasp:
1. Wiggle as much as possible.
2. Tickle his stomach.
3. Kiss his face. (if necessary)
4. Jump out from his arms.

That is my guide to getting out of Cameron's grasp, and it works 50% of the time. This time it worked, thank god. Cameron rolled around the bed searching for me so I stuffed my pillow in his face. He hugged it tighter this time. I sighed. I went into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. 

I was a mess. My blonde hair all tangled up. Bags under my eyes. I'm just gonna go take a shower.. I went to the closet and got out my clothes and a towel and went back to the bathroom. I stripped and stepped into the tub and opened the water. The water was hot and it relaxed my muscles and I stood there for about 10 minutes before coming out and drying myself.

I wore my clothes and stepped out of the bathroom, feeling energized. Maybe all I needed was a shower this whole time.. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

Going to the kitchen meant I wanted a "late night snack." I looked in the fridge and their was only leftover pizza. I shrugged my shoulders and took the pizza out and put in it in the microwave for 2 minutes. 

The microwave started beeping. I opened the microwave, only to smell the aroma of pizza. Mmmmm... I took the plate out, put it on the kitchen table and sat down on the chair. I picked up the pizza-

Someone gasped. I turned around to see a maid.

"Luna!" she exclaimed. I cocked my head at her. "Let me make something better for you." She walked over to the kitchen and started pulling out ingredients to make what she wanted to make for me.

"It's fine!" I told her quickly before she actually starts to make something.

"No, no. I insist!"

"But, you seriously don't have to.. I could just eat this delicious pizza." I looked at the pizza and licked my lips.

"Okay, Luna." she bowed her head and walked away.

I turned back to my pizza and was about to take another bite, until I heard a loud growl. I dropped my pizza and looked around to see who was there. 

Guess who it was.

Cameron. A very pissed Cameron.

Oh shit. I turned to run away, but grabbed my pizza with me. I looked for another way to get back upstairs and found one. (A/N I don't know how she found another staircase.)  I ran back upstairs as fast as I could and into our bedroom. I ate my pizza and sighed. I went to the bathroom to clean up and laid back down on our bed.

Does anyone know where Leah is? Cameron shouted in the mind-link. 

Please no one say anything, please no one say anything.

She's in your room, Alpha, said the maid.

Thank you, Macy, Cameron replied back to her.

DAMN IT!

I heard footsteps from outside the door, and Cameron slammed the door open. I flinched from his sudden movement. Cameron seemed to notice my flinch, so he calmed down a bit.

"Leah, why did you run from me?" Cameron asked softly.

"I-I just didn't want you to see that I went to the kitchen." 

"If you wanted something to eat, you could've just told me."

"I know.. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." he came towards me and tucked me back in bed, with him going under the covers, too.

"Wait." I told him. He nodded.

I went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked back out of the bathroom, and laying down on our bed. Cameron hugged me close to his chest, and inhaled my scent. I laid there, and finally fell asleep.

-----------------------------

I woke up, with no Cameron beside me. He probably went to go do some work or something. I did my morning routine and walked to Cameron's office. I knocked on the door and went inside.

My eyes widened. There was a girl on Cameron's lap and they were having a huge make-out session. Tears started forming in my eyes, from that site. Cameron and the girl noticed me and Cameron had wide eyes, and the girl just smirked at me.

I shut the door and ran back to our room. I closed the door and made sure that it was locked. I laid in my bed and cried. I can't believe. I thought Cameron loved me.. Guess that was a lie. Mate! my wolf cried. I know, Grace, I know.. I said to her calmly. 

"Leah, baby, open up!" Cameron said yelled softly.

"No! Get away from me!" I yelled back at him.

"I'll explain, please, Leah.." he sounded so heart-broken.

"Leave me alone!"

"Not until you open this door!"

"Just, leave me alone!" I said quietly.

"Leah, come on. You know I love you.."

"If you truly loved me, you would leave me alone!"

He growled.

"Damn it, Leah!" he shouted angrily. He kicked the door, causing me to flinch. He walked away.

I cried again. All I wanted was a mate who would accept me. Was that too much to ask for. Why, moon goddess?

I closed my eyes, but couldn't fall asleep, without Cameron beside me. I turned and tossed around the bed. I growled. I laid on the bed thinking about everything that has happened to me so far. I sighed. 

Laying there for a few hours, I fell asleep, again. Finally..