I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat, I didn't know I had. How could you tell someone something that can easily be taken the wrong way or the right way in a matter of seconds.

I wanted to pull my hair out there and then but that would wreck my image. Aha yeah.

Mr. Taunt carried on with his speech, as I zoned out completely.

I was only brought back to reality when a hand was put in front of my face. I stood up at my seat and shaked Mr. Taunt's hand before walking out after saying our goodbye's to one another.

The next day...

Chloe's Pov:

I was sat in class rain pouring down outside hitting against the windows and the roof above. The clock ticking away.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

I sighed and leaned my head on my hand staring at the test paper below me. I read the questions over and over again trying to scan my brain for the answers.

When did World War II begin?

I circled A hoping for the best.

Which country was annexed by Germany and USSR?

I skipped the question not knowing what to answer. These questions were getting harder as they went on and on.

When did Germany attack USSR?

I circled a random answer and closed my eyes.

Please brain, please help me out right now.

When did Japan attack Pearl Harbour?

I skipped the question yet again being distracted by the rain falling down outside.

"Time's up. Turn over your papers and put your pencils down." The teacher shouted to the class.

My eyes popped out of their sockets making me look like something out of a cartoon show. Rebecca a girl in my class took the test paper off of my desk and put it on top of the ever growing pile in her hands.

I sunk lower into my seat shying away from the world at hand. Please be good...

----------------------------------

"Chloe, not your best work." Miss. Turner said as she placed my test score on my desk.

F-

Shit.

I'm in trouble.

Big time.

I stuffed the test paper into my bag as the bell went signalling the end of the school day. I slung my bag over my shoulder and speed walked out the classroom and through the corridors.

The cold air hit my skin as I walked away from the school grounds. I pulled my jacket together, my body heat trapped between the material and my skin. I shivered as a cold gust hit me in the face blowing my hair backwards.

My shoes clicking against the pavement as I walked further and further towards my house.

The neighbourhood I lived in was not the best, yet again not the worst. Mostly families lived in our neighbourhood with a minimum of two young children attending the local primary school down the street.

I used to mix with the little kids often, before mum...

I walked up the oh so familiar pathway I know leading up to the front door. I reached out for the door knob but the door opened before I could revealing Louis and Harry.