chapter 1 - He would never hurt me

| Been a while since I wrote my last fanfic, but this story will be about Emily and everything around her. Her friends, family and most of all her amazing boyfriend Louis. He will soon audition for the x-factor 2010. Maybe, when he gets a taste of that glamorous life of fame he will change.. forever? |

chapter 1 - He would never hurt me

(Emily's POV)
I woke up slightly hard as I heard my alarm clock go off, the beeping sound drilled holes in my head, giving me a soft headache. I rubbed my eyes repeatedly to wake myself up and reached out my hand to find my clock in the dark, I eventually found it and looked for the snooze-button.

Oh, shut up will you! 
I grabbed the clock and studied the red numbers on the screen.

6.30am, oh hell no!
I sighed and pressed the snooze button, class didn't start until 9am so I could get some more minutes of my beauty sleep.

I turned my way against the wall and pulled my white flowered covers above my head, It felt so warm and cozy and I could really stay here forever. I closed my eyes and yawned a little, while my eyelids felt heavier and heavier. But when I almost was out I heard my bedroom door squeak. I turned my head away from the cold wall and pulled the covers down my face, but just down below my nose so I could get a peek of who stood by the vault. I could clearly see my mom's silhouette at the doorframe.

"Emily, you have to get up, school starts soon and you have to take Buddy out for a walk."
She flicked on the lampbutton and walked out, leaving the door open. The bright light made me squint, I hated when she did that.

I sat up and threw my legs over the left side of my bed, I dangled a little bit and reached for my phone. I smiled widely as I read trough a text from Louis.

Hi love, how about I give you a ride to school today? Love you lots, Louis x
I texted back with a yes and locked my phone.

Louis and I have been dating for about 7 months now, and he's truly amazing. We both go to the same school, but have different classes because he's actually 2 years older than me. I started this year as a freshman, while he was in for his senior year.

I went out of my thoughts and stood up and reached for my white jeans. I turned around so I faced myself in the wide mirror that was placed on my white wall as I slid up them over my thighs. I looked at myself, from top to toe and rambled all the different flaws I saw inside my head.

I always thought that I was a bit chubby, especially when it came to my thighs. But I actually pretty much liked everything else. Well, I'm not that kind of girl who has this amazingly boost-up confidence about herself, but I could admit that I liked my face more than my body. I had this long brown hair lay down on my shoulders perfectly and big green eyes that turned into grey or blue now and then.

But I often wondered why Louis wanted to be with someone like me, I could easily count up twenty other girls who could be compared to his perfect looks, and still.. He's with me. I reached for a black top in my lower drawer and went down the stairs to get a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. I didn't like to eat breakfast early in the morning, it just tasted horrible. But my mom is really the healthiest person I know, so she makes me. I slurped up the last milk from the bowl and went out with my dog.

The walk went pretty fast and I was just back in time to meet up with Louis and heading off to school. I left Buddy inside and locked the door when I heard a loud drone on my driveway behind me. I looked back over my shoulder and saw the familiar car with Louis sitting with one hand placed on the steering wheel and did a small wave at me with his other one as he smiled widely. I hung my schoolbag over my shoulder and walked towards him with a smile I coudn't even hide.
(Pic --->)