greys anatomy

Wilmer

"I still can't believe you're gonna be in Grey's Anatomy, baby. And playing a musician!" Demi squeals with excitement, causing me to laugh.

Truthfully, I can't believe it either. A lot of people just see me as Fez from That 70s Show. Grey's Anatomy is a big deal - it's a programme loved by millions across the world - and I'll be able to show my talent.

"I know, I can't believe it either sweetheart" I finally respond after being lost in my thoughts for a moment.

"Where did your mind go, baby?" my girlfriend asks, and I feel her hand gently sit on my thigh. "You kind of spaced out for a second."

I place my hand over hers, intertwining our fingers in the process before exhaling. "I guess I'm just a little nervous. I mean, this is a huge deal and if I mess up I'm gonna look like a complete idiot."

I feel Demi shuffle closer to me until she's sitting in my lap, straddling me as we face each other. My hands now rest on her hips.

"Listen to me. You're going to be incredible. Don't doubt yourself now baby. You earned this part and you're a fucking amazing actor" she smiles before lightly kissing my lips, causing me to smile as well. "And... you playing the part of a musician is kinda hot" she adds, and then brings her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Oh really?" I reply, raising one eyebrow as my hands hold onto her just a little tighter.

"Mhm, God knows you work wonders with your hands" she states, and I can feel my cheeks turn red at her sexual remark. "Aw, have I embarrassed you?" she giggles before burying her head into the crook of my neck for a second or two.

"No not at all, I don't get embarrassed nena. I know I'm a God when it comes to that" I say with a smirk, causing Demi to raise her eyebrows and giggle.

"That you are."

I look up at Demi and memorise her face. It's something I actually do a lot, not that she knows. On early morning when she's still fast asleep, I find myself admiring how beautiful she is. I still find it hard to believe that at one point, she didn't think she was beautiful, especially when I see so much of it. The freckles that kiss her skin, the long eyelashes, the perfectly shaped lips, I could go on forever. She's perfect.

"Will..."

Snapping out of my daydream, I see my girlfriend looking at me with a smile, her signature one.

"What were you thinking about?" she asks me while shuffling a little on my lap. I move my hands to rest on her butt, supporting her so she doesn't fall. The gesture makes her giggle more.

"You."

"Me? What about me?"

"I was just thinking about how much I love you" I admit, and watch as her cheeks turn a shade of pink. "And also about how beautiful you are."

"Yeah, well remember that when you're kissing what's-her-face on set okay" she jokes, and I can't help but throw my head back and laugh. She's referring to my love interest in the show, Dr Edwards. "Oh, and thank you, I love you too."

"I promise you sweetheart, you have nothing to worry about. No one can hold a candle to you" I reply before gently kissing her lips. I can feel her pushing her body closer to mine as it intensifies, and I reluctantly pull away. "Oh, and you're welcome" I add, mimicking her voice.

"Don't start, Valderrama."

"As much as I'd love to continue, I have to get some practice in baby" I say sadly, wanting nothing more than to be as close as I can to the girl I love. "Shooting starts soon and I have to learn some melodies on the guitar and I suck."

"Well, let me help you" Demi offers, and I find myself wondering why I never thought of that in the first place.

"You don't mind?"

"Baby, of course I don't mind" she giggles before removing herself from my lap to grab her guitar. "Did they give you some sheet music?"

"Yeah" I reply while grabbing my script and other paperwork, sitting it in front of us.

Demi spends a minute or so reading over the chords before picking up her guitar.

"Okay, so they've given the basic chords for you to use" she starts, positioning her fingers on the right strings. "Basically, all you're doing is playing a C chord, then a G, followed by an E minor, and then a D."

I watch as she plays each chord with a strum, and I find my own fingers pretending to make the shape with my fingers. Noticing my actions, Demi passes the guitar to me.

"Here, give it a try. Place your fingers here, here, and here" she says, pointing to each corresponding string. Once my fingers are in the right placement, I strum just like she did. "Yay, that's it baby!"

I chuckle at her excitement, finding it endearing. I love that she actually wanting to help and invest her time in this with me. It really does ease the stress.

After a couple more minutes of repeating the chords, Demi signals for me to pass the guitar back.

"Okay, now this time you're gonna play the same chords, but pick the string" she says, and I furrow my eyebrows as I watch her demonstrate. "It's easy, I promise" she reassures me before passing the guitar back.

Like before, she helps me with the positioning, and then instructs me on what strings to pick and in what order. After about ten minutes or so, I start to get the hang of it.

"Not bad, Valderrama" she smiles at me, and I find myself smiling back.

"Well, I have a pretty good teacher, Lovato" I reply before sitting the guitar to one side. "Come here" I say with my hands reaching out.

I smile as Demi bites on her lip while moving slowly towards me. Unable to wait any longer, I mean forward and pull her on top of me, causing her to squeal.

"Someone's being very assertive tonight" she giggles as one of her hands rest on chest while the other touching my neck.

"What can I say, you're too irresistible for your own good" I reply, and then we're kissing.

Our lips melt into each other, moving in perfect unison; a behaviour formed from years of practice. Having both learned what the other enjoys, it isn't long until we're between the sheets and professing our love. Each time, it gets better.

Laying with her head on my chest as our naked bodies cuddle up close, I feel her breathing start to calm down, as does mine.

Her fingers traces circles on my chest, and I find my fingers doing the same with her upper arm. It's silent for a moment, but it's nice. There's nothing I love more than simply being with Demi. She's my person, and I'm hers. It's all we need.

"Now remember that when you're kissing that Dr."

Yes, ma'am.