my hero

Demi

The fourth X Factor live show has just finished and I really can't wait to get home. My feet are killing me thanks to the five inch heels I decided to wear, not my smartest idea. To make matters worse, I still have press to do before I can even leave.

"Why do I wear heels seriously, I should have put my combats on" I whine to Max as we walk to my dressing room after the press conference. Max has always been a man of few words and simply nods his head while leading me through the crowd.

"Hey babe, great show tonight" Wilmer says as I walk through the door, Max closing it behind me.

"Thanks ugh" I reply, collapsing onto my make up chair. I'm so tired.

"What's wrong?" Wilmer asks with a concerned tone and confused look on his face.

"My feet" I whine in response, "they're killing me. I don't even think I'll make it to the car" I joke while kicking my heels off to massage my feet.

"Aww, is my baby in pain?" Wilmer mocks as he kneels down, massaging my feet for me.

"Yes she is, don't make fun" I reply, pulling a sad face at Wilmer.

"I will escort you to your car okay, come on hold on" Wilmer says as he slides one arm under my legs and another behind my back, picking me up.

"Wilmer what are you doing?" I giggle as Wilmer begins to walk towards the dressing room door.

"I'm escorting you" he replies, smiling at me while somehow managing to open the dressing room door.

"Awww, my hero" I reply, resting my head on his shoulder.

A/N - 1k reads on this book already, thanks guys! also just letting you guys know that there will be stories posted here that are from her X factor days etc only because that's what they were about when i posted them on tumblr and I'm too lazy to change it.