Chapter 5: Misunderstand

Start from the beginning

"Hey, the guy over there." He suddenly said as he pointed at me. I glared at him. "Kim Jongin?"

Shoot! I widen my eyes as I knew that he could recognized me even with the mask on. "A-are you Kim Jongin?" He spoke again as I ignore him.

Krystal is now looking up at me too. She had a suprise yet confuse look on her face. I smirked but I'm sure they can't see it.

I turn around and quicken my step but he stopped me, "Yah, Kai!" He shouted and stood up, followed by Krystal.

I froze in spot and sighed. I know that I was caught too so I had no choice, I turn on my back again and face them with dark eyes. Yes, I'm this fuming mad. Slowly, I took off my mask that was covering my face and I can see they were shocked as well.

Krystal gulped, "K-Kai.."

[A/N: Plays my fav song, Gnash (ft. Olivia O'Brien) "I Hate You, I Love You" as you're reading this! :)]

I didn't spoke. How I really miss her calling on my name ever again. I missed you when I can't sleep. I missed you so much to the point I want to cuddled you in my arms, inhaling the sweet scent of your hair that I've always been addicted to.

But, I was hurted and now I even more hurt. You hurt me, so bad. How can the girl I love the most cheated on me?

This is far from my expectation. Now, my own friend could be my.. rival?

You always told me do not cheat on you, Krystal. I obeyed. Though I have more than thousand fangirls out there, who only crave for my attention, I only choose you. My heart choose you. I love you with all my heart but.. why? Why are you doing this to me?

Am I not enough to you?

What did I ever do wrong?

Have you been moving on?

I wonder if our break up meant nothing to you. Did you cried too? Did you felt hurt, too?

Did you miss me like I miss you?

I wanted to ask you all this thing but I'm too hurt to even look at you right now. You already broke my trust down to the ground. I'm sorry, Krystal. Even that I love you so much, I'm hurting and I'm tired of it.

"I don't know what you saw, Kai, but it's not like what you think." Taemin voices out, snapping me from my thoughts. My hands balled into a tight fist, one more word and I'm ready to lauch this punch on his face. Relax, Jongin, stay calm.

I looked at Krystal with sad eyes, hoping an explaination from her but she is avoiding my gaze. I guess, this is useless.

I gritted my teeth as I faced Taemin, "Don't be so goody-goody with me, Taemin. I saw everything."

"Calm down, Kai. You're misunderstand," He said. "I'm just comforting Krystal. She cried because she misses you and sheㅡ"

Before he could babbled more, I cut him in, "Liar." I spat as I exited the café without looking at Krystal and quickly drove off to the dorm.

...

I tightened my grip on the steering. The speed keep getting faster and faster through the highway as I was driving. I don't care anymore if I was over-speeding. I don't care about anything anymore. I just want to get drunk. I want to forget everything in the next morning. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about this stupid little things.

My heart ache. I have a mixed feeling swirling in my bloody heart and I hate it.

I love Krystal but I hate her too.

I want to cry.

I want to scream out loud.

All these feeling are killing me inside, slowly. I remembered the word from Victoria back at the practice room, "But, please make sure you don't hurt my dongsaeng."

Hey, Vic, you know what's funny? Your dongsaeng is the one to hurt me. Hah!

...

Suddenly, I felt really dizzy. The headache is throbbing. It's like the whole world is spinning. I can barely focus on the road. What is happening to me?

I massage my temple with left hand to endure the pain and the other hand manage to control the steering.

I shut my eyes closed because of the stinging pain. I unconsciously slammed my face on the steering.

When suddenly, a loud sound of car horn came from the road. The dizzy sensation really hit me until I lost to my own balance.

"PIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAARRGHHHHH!!!!"

I shouted frightened. A big truck just running in front of my car and I was too late.

To my suprise, my car flew away because of the impact. I closed my eyes shut and held my arms in front my face, not daring to watch the scene.

The next thing I knew, a red and thick liquid is flowing down from my head and my sight become blurry. I heard people is shouting. Then, my vision turned black and I'm completely lost unconscious.

------

[A/N]; finally! 2 weeks of school break! i'll try to update more this holiday. thankyouuu for reading! ^^