Sorry!! And zodiac facts

As a #Sagittarius sometimes you're so afraid of missing out on the next best thing that you refuse to settle down.

A #Scorpio always make room for your secrets and worries to carry on their shoulders so you don't have to.

A #Libra could be going through hell but somehow will still find a way to make you a priority.

As a #Virgo you know problems will not disappear unless you take action. So you do what you can, when you can.

As a #Leo when people get nasty with you, that's when you usually walk away before you lose your temper.

If you can't be there for a #Cancer most of the time when they need you the most then you're not worth it.

A #Gemini will never let the negative side of situations discourage them from doing what they want.

You can say sorry a thousand times, and say "I love you" as much as you want but if a #Taurus don't see it they won't forgive you.

An #Aries will always be your number one source of encouragement when you feel like giving up.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!"........... Yea I know I didn't update for ages, BUT there is a really good reason

I fractured my leg 😭😭😭 :((((((((
I was riding the bicycle and I went down a slope and crashed on a tree, this isn't even me updating this book, I just begged my friend to, and I never log out of wattpad.
-----------
So she'll(the actual author)will update from next week when she's feeling better but until that time, it's gonna be me updating😘😘. Kk bi.

Not the real sonic, signing out~~