You always had an ex who...

As a #Pisces You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Still try to play on your emotions especially with those "I miss you" Text messages.

As an #Aquarius You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Always pop up at your favorite hangout spots.

As a #Capricorn You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: You blocked on every social network site but still find ways to lurk on your page.

As a #Sagittarius You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Send you random texts at random times about random things.

As a #Scorpio You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Will point out everything you did,but won't say anything about what they did.

As a #Libra You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Always have something to say about you whether it's through text or on social media.

As a #Virgo You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Wants to stay friends but you know it's just going to make things more complicated

As a #Leo You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Stay trying to compare you to their new partner like you care.

As a #Cancer You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Ask for you back the second you've moved on

As a #Gemini You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Likes all your new selfies and comments with the heart-eye emoji every chance they get.

As a #Taurus You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Still think they have a say in what you do with your life.

An #Aries You Always Deal With That One Ex Who: Try to hang out with all of your friends.