What your eyes say about you

I didn't have separate pictures for each type of eye so here is a general one :

And refer this one as well if you can't find your eye in that

AAnd if there are some types which don't fit in either of the above images I'll attach the image below the type

Almond Shaped

Almond Shaped Eyes

Almond-eyed persons are self-discipline and know how to manage their urges. This shape is considered out of the ordinary because it conveys a sense of secrecy. These people are sensitive, warm and control over emotions. They are more capable of common sense.

Round shaped

Round Shaped Eyes

The round eye is highly curved upper and lower lids. They are emotional, speak their minds easily, intense mood swings and tend to be dramatic. They are usually quite eye-catching to the opposite sex, sociable, impulsive, artistic, charming and creative to be happy.

Closed set

Closed Set Eyes

These people have a very powerful ability to focus and hates to be disturbed but they get easily become stressed as a result. They love to know things in depth, even if you are telling a story. People with small eye distance may find it very hard to tolerate temperature changes, traffic jams and external influences. They are with very low tolerance which in turn results in making them angry more often.

Wide set

Wide Set Eyes

Wide set eyes have more distance between the two eye set. If the distance between to eye set is more than one eye is considered to be wide eye set. People with wide-set eyes are usually adjustable, flexible and tolerant with their broad perspective of life. They are innovative thinkers and appreciate other things of life too.

Deep set

Deep Set Eyes

People with deep-set eyes are intense, observant and progressive. They like creative work and are usually found into creative and writing fields. They like to observe things around them very easily and build conclusions about it.