How the signs take revenge

IMPORTANT MUST READ!!:- any requests on chapters or for u and ur Senpai or ur bestie should be PM'd to me!
Eg:- Scorpio male x Pisces female relationship gif set and compatibility pleaaase!
             Or
        Hey sonic, can u do how the signs take revenge?

That's the last time I'm saying that, anymore requests on anything in chapters will not be done.
___________

Aries - Never ending battlefield of glares . Whatever they do, they do it immediately and openly. Phrases like "revenge is a dish best served cold" does not mean anything to an Aries.

Taurus - Taurus might leave the impression that he is less than bothered, but, in fact, has made the ledgers of the work to be carried out. And will "perform" his revenge sooner or later.

Gemini - If they got offended over something that really mattered to them, they can devise the most evil plan of revenge. But when the time comes to execute this wicked plan of theirs, they will simply change their minds.

Cancer - This sign knows how to hold a grudge. You have to be careful not to offend this water sign because they will plot revenge against you.

Leo - Revenge of this ego-maniacal and very proud sign is like a Tsunami! Only once it subsides does it give the culprit hope that the Leo will forgive him, but only after the Leo has ruled out forever the possibility of repeating the blunder (whatever it was).

Virgo - This is a sign that can be ridiculously stubborn and vengeful. If you get on the wrong side of a Virgo, you may not be able to redeem yourself.

Libra - If there is a conflict, the Libran usually does not handle it well and makes it worse by escalating the issue until the two of you are embroiled in total war.

Scorpio - If you did something that awakens the vindictiveness of a Scorpio, you better change not just your home but your city or country or continent or, may be, even your planet. Revenge of a Scorpio is excruciating, methodical and endless.(I like this sign!!)

Sagittarius - With a Sagittarius, chances are that thing will pass without too much bloodshed...mainly because the representative of this sign has a tendency to not take most of what's happening personally.

Capricorn - This is a very proud and vengeful sign that does not forgive easily. In fact, it is quite characteristic of the Goat to badmouth you and conduct hate campaigns in order to screw you up.

Aquarius - This is not a very forgiving sign, as they see themselves as somehow being the measure of morality. They are also not a very rational sign.

Pisces - Being on the wrong side of a Fish can feel like you have been cast into Hell. Even if they do accept your apology, you are always going to have the feeling that the Fish is still holding a grudge.

_______________________________________________________________

Long time no update!! I will try my best and update every other day from now on (alternately) because its the weekend I can save draft and publish them!! And remember requests are open (because I haven't done any anime shows in a while)and if you've got something on your mind feel free to tell me in the comments

Thank you for reading!!

VOTE,

COMMENT,

~ $onic