The 12 signs as lovers in a relationship

#Aries Lover : There are no half measures with Aries; they are either right into a relationship or completely uninterested. Impulsive by nature they are super - quick when it comes to falling into sexual lust. They tend to be romantic and need a lover who won't drive them crazy because, when under emotional pressure, Aries can let the rest of their live fall apart.

#Sagittarius Lover : They love the idea of a companion, a friend/partner who can share in their quest for truth and knowledge. This relationship will be active and spirited, filled with adventures to faraway lands, as well as exotic fantasies in the bedroom. The ideal sagittarius soul mate is well - read on everything from philosophy to sex, and is not afraid to practice what they preach.

#Leo Lover : They are the life of any relationship, and a courtship with them will rarely prove dull. They need to be lavished with attention, but can also do that in return. They need lovers who can keep up with them and match there wits. If boredom creeps into the relationship, they look for greener pastures. Also they need a partner who can understand their needs and give them the attention they need.

#Gemini Lover : A relationship with a gemini is certainly never boring. They want a mentally stimulating partner, who should match them in their zest for life. They love to dazzle with your intelligence and quick wit. Jealousy lovers will find themselves tested by their magnetism. Also they need to be loved and yet need space, and the one person who can give both to them win hands down.

#Taurus Lover : They are committed, and make wonderful partners. They take time, and a slow and steady courtshio is more of there style. This quality alone is enough to win people over. They enjoy a close relationship, and the affection and intimacy this provides. Taurus is also strong enough to be the power in a relationship. They do love being pampered, and regular gifts will keep them interested.

#Aquarius Lover : They love to give pleasure, in keeping with their altruistic and philanthropic spirit. They also tend to seek agreement in your friendly and harmonious way, a real boon in the give and take of partnership. Aquarius also adore vulnerability in a lover. They need a companion who can help them get in touch with their innermost feelings and teach them to put the analyzing aside.

#Libra Lover : A libra magnanimous outlook is a boom in relationships and this attribute makes them a pleasure to be with. They want to be loved and lusted after, although they refuse to take the lead initially. In a relationship, a libra alternate between being the dependant and dominant partner, based on their analysis of what can you get from a relationship.

#Pisces Lover : Pisces exhibit an easy going, go-with-the-flow quality, which is a boon to relationships. Pisces relationship with there lover is characterised by imagination, senstivitity, and great emotions, and you sometimes wear your heart on your sleeve. Because of this, a lover who can protect a pisces and make them feel safe is ideal. Giving is also paramount to there minds, yet sometimes a pisces will run the risk of giving too much.

#Scorpio Lover : In a relationship a scorpio likes to be in charge, and you convey it right from the start. This can make for an interesting and dynamic relationship. A scorpio is clear when they want the absolute best where romance is concerned. Any relationship, which gives a scorpio the sense of power, wins hands down. A scorpio has a steely determination and a strong sense of what they really want. They are quick in finding the right lover, and this makes life very easy for them. As long as a scorpio win, there is harmony in the relationship.

#Virgo Lover : A virgo easygoing nature makes them a reliable and steady sort. Your devotion also signals that you will work very hard to take any relationship far. A virgo strive for the perfect relationship. Virgo feels truly rearded when the one you love is willing to give you time in the relationship. Virgos are indepdent, and may seem cold on the outside, but their potent charms will merit a truly deserving partner.

#Capricorn Lover : Where the "us" thing is concerned in a relationship, you leep the ground rules pretty simple. Those with money, power and the trappings of success should step up to the plate. A capricorn will work hard at taking a union with the right to newer heights. A bit of solidity, along with excitement and passion, is just the right mix.

#Cancer Lover : Cancer is blessed with a unique intuition, and this works very well for a relationship. They have an excellent instinct for which relationship will work, and once they asses this, the relationship will never go wrong. There charm and magnetism are qualities which will prove most alluring, and coupled with their nurturing need, will prove hard to resist. They love to feel secure, so someone who remembers special days, or who finds no reason to celebrate, will find a tender and loving companion.  

________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating yesterday, as I said I couldn't     X(