+Chapter Sixteen+

A/N: Nuh...Another death. 

Magnus and Ivor stared at the man, because the man's right had been blown right out. Then the man let go of Soren and fell on the floor, dead. Soren stared at the man, in shock. Someone had shot the mad man, right the head.

The person was, Steve. He looked different. Steve had gain a little weight, his clothes are a cyan t-shirt, blue pants, and gray boots. His brown hair was combed and he looked more, acitve.

"Steve?! Did you.." 

"Yes" Steve's voice was more confident. "I did, I had to. You know that, right?" Steve replied. "But, how did you know? And how did you get the gun?!" Magnus asked, completely confused.

"Less talk, talk later" Steve said. 

Soren looked at Lukas, who laid on the floor. His eyes were closed, and blood surrounded him. Soren knelt down beside him, with shaking hands, he lifted Lukas' head. 

"Lukas?" No reply. "Lukas!?" Still no reply. "LUKAS!!" Soren shook him but Lukas didn't reply. He was dead. 

Ellegaard, Gabriel, and Petra came rushing down the stairs. To find, all this. Ellegaard ran beside Magnus. Gabriel ran beside Soren, with a shocked look on his face. Petra walked up to Soren but when she was about to ask what happen, She saw Lukas.

Petra's eyes widened. "L-Lukas..." Petra whispered. She pushed Soren away from Lukas then she knelt down beside him. "Lukas...can you hear me...please!" Petra pleaded, tears in her eyes, daring not to fall.

"Lukas, I swear...If you don't...if you don't..." Petra cried out. She hugged Lukas' dead body, and cried. "You said, we'll be best friends forever...and now...you'll just leave me?" 

Everyone watched Petra hug Lukas with sorrow and sadness on their faces. Soren, Magnus, and Ivor felt guilty that they couldn't do anything about it.

A/N: Now before you get out your pitchforks, torches, and flamethrowers, I'm terribly sorry. I was kinda crying when I typed this but you know. Again, I'm sorry. I feel bad about killing everyone but it had to be done.