+Chapter Ten+

A/N: Back to the normal story. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Beware that I may or may not time skip some parts. Which I'm gonna do now.

~Time skip, the next morning~

It was morning, and everyone except Axel were asleep. He couldn't sleep, cause you know... he had a large amount of steak for dinner. When Axel saw sunlight come through his window, he got up from his bed then got out a marker and a camera.

"If they find out, I'm screwed. But it's worth it" Axel said to himself before chuckling quietly. He tip-toed out his room, and into Lukas' room first. Then he removed the cap from his marker and, really gently, he drew on Lukas' face.

Next was Petra, then Olivia, then Magnus and Ellegaard, Soren, Gabriel, then finally Ivor. He didn't bother to prank their new house guests (A.k.a Katty, Grace, Rigby, and Angie) cause that might be quite rude of him.

When everyone woke up, like usual they all went downstairs to have breakfast. Axel had placed a bunch of cameras in every angle of the room while everyone was asleep. When Lukas and Petra came down first, they noticed Axel smiling at them.

"What's with the face, Axel?" Petra asked, suspiciously. "Nothing, I'm in a good mood" Axel replied.

When Magnus, Ellegaard, and Olivia went downstairs, Petra and Lukas stared at them. They stared back.

"Your face" Everyone said to each other.

This is what everyone looked like:

(A/N: Sorry, I was lazy XD) Then Axel bursts out laughing

(A/N: Sorry, I was lazy XD) Then Axel bursts out laughing. "What's so funny?" Petra asked. "You guys, look in the mirror" Axel said, while laughing.

When the five checked, Ellegaard, Lukas, and Olivia's jaw dropped. Magnus and Petra stared into the mirror, dumbstruck. "Did....DID YOU DO THIS!?" Petra snapped out then yelled at Axel.

"....Yes..." Axel ran away, outside the temple. "When he gets back, I'm so gonna kill him" Petra said, trying to rub off the marker from her face. 

"Hey guys...woaah" Soren came down the stairs to find everyone with marker on their faces including him, but he doesn't know yet. 

"Soren" 

"What?" 

"Your face"

Soren looked into the mirror and saw his face, covered with marker. Here's what he looks like:

 Here's what he looks like:

"What. Da. Heck!!!" Soren exclaimed. "Axel did it" Olivia said.

"Why is Soren screaming?" Gabriel and Ivor came in, of course they have marker on their faces. But this time, Petra, Lukas, Olivia, Magnus, and Ellegaard, even Soren started laughing at them.

"What's so funny?" Ivor asked, not knowing he has Marker on his face. Gabriel looked at Ivor then his eyes widened before chuckling. "Hey Ivor" Gabriel said.

"What?"

"Why does it say, 'I have a crush on someone with long yellow hair?" Gabriel asked, while grinning.

"What? What? Where!" Ivor asked, getting irritated. "Your face, says that" Mangus said, snorting.

Ivor looked at the mirror then saw his face. Then he smirked, surprisingly.

"Oh Gabbie, you also have something on your face" Ivor said, crossing his arms. Gabriel pushed Ivor aside then looked in the mirror to find marker on his face too.

Here's what they look like:

"You look like a woman now!" Ivor laughed

"You look like a woman now!" Ivor laughed. "Why, we know your secret!" Gabriel replied, smirking. "Isn't it obvious?" Ivor asked Gabriel.

Everyone washed off the ink after that. Axel came back inside, then Petra smacked him on the head with a stick. 

A/N: Sorry this sucked. But I was laughing my ass off while drawing the pics.