+Chapter Six+

When the Order reached their temple, The New Order were for them outside. "Where have you five been?" Lukas asked the Order, looking mad. "W-We...uh..went on vacation" Soren tried to make a laugh but the New Order stared at them, only to get an awkward silence.

"We were worried about all of you guys!" Olivia said, crossing her arms. "We're sorry, we forgot to leave a note!" Ellegaard replied. "Where did you guys even go?" Axel asked.

"We went to a place called, 'Dimarimon' or something like that" Magnus replied. 

"What!? That place...it used to be..nevermind.." Petra said, crossing her arms. "What? What?" Ivor asked, impatiently.

"It used to be a mansion for the brother of Notch himself" Petra said. "But his brother died, and Notch abandoned the place" Lukas said. "His name was Herobrine, but he no longer exists" Axel continued. 

"Let's talk about this, inside" Petra said, pointing towards the door. 

When everyone went inside, they all sat down on the floor.

"Herobrine was an old legend, about many years ago. There were two brave warriors named Steve and Alex, they were destined to fight Herobrine but when they left to go to the Nether, they were never seen again. Some say Herobrine killed them, some say they were erased from existence" Petra said.

"What did Steve look like?" Ellegaard asked. "He had brown hair, tan skin tone, blue shirt, dark blue pants, blue eyes. Alex had green eyes, green shirt, brown pants, with gray boots, and ginger hair" Olivia said.

"What?! We just saw him in the Dimarimon hotel!" Magnus said. "How long did he stay?" Lukas asked.

"About a day?" Soren said. "But, maybe you guys must've mistaken him but I'm not so sure" Olivia said.

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is short. Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.