+Chapter Five+

It was midnight, everyone was already up in their rooms. Everyone in the Order were just getting ready for bed. Soren was brushing his teeth, Gabriel putting on his PJs, Ivor reading a book, Ellegaard in the bathroom, and Magnus was drinking some water from the hotel staff which he stole. 

"Ellie, come on! How long does it take for a woman to get ready for bed?!" Magnus shouted. Then suddenly, Ellegaard came out of the bathroom, wearing her cucumber mask.

When the guys saw Ellegaard, Magnus let out a scream, Soren screamed and accidentally threw his toothbrush at Ivor who got hit on the head. Gabriel slipped on the wet floor, and landed on his butt.

"What the heck?" Ellegaard asked, completely confused. "Huff...huff...we thought you were a ghost!" Magnus said, feeling his chest. "You guys read too much horror novels..." Ellegaard said, hopping onto her bed. "It's not my fault I read Ivor's books that he brought with him!" Magnus said.

"It's your fault you decided to read it, common sense" Ellegaard said, covering her head with the blanket. 

"Grr...I'm going to bed" Magnus flopped on his bed then fell asleep instantly. "Ouch..." Gabriel stood up, from falling on the floor. "I'm gonna sleep now, night Soren....night" Gabriel lied down on his own bed then covered himself with the blanket.

"Me too, night Ivor" Soren said, lying down on his bed. Ivor shrugged then continued reading his book.

Then once the time passed, it was already 3:00 am in the morning. Ivor finally decided to go to sleep but he got the feeling someone was staring at him. He checked everyone if they all are asleep, which they still are.

The bathroom door was open, and Ivor did not like it open cause for reasons so he went to close but he saw something that shocked him.

There was a black figure at the corner of the bathroom, curled up into a ball. Ivor was panicking, he needed to wake up someone brave. He choose Magnus, so Ivor very quietly snuck up to Magnus's bed and tried to shake him awake.

"Magnus....psst...Magnus..wake up!" Ivor whispered, hoping the thing in the bathroom will not hear him. But once he got tired of shaking Magnus up, he turned Magnus over so he could see his face but once he did, there was a small blade sticking out of his chest.

Ivor wanted to scream, but he knew he had to be quiet. So he tried his best not to make a sound, he checked everyone but everyone had something pierced through their chests. Ivor was already in tears, desprate to find help.

But he had to kill the creature that was in the bathroom, he had to. Ivor got out his harming potions, and walked towards the bathroom door. When Ivor opened the door, the thing in the bathroom was standing right infront of him. It was about nine feet tall. 

Ivor was so scared he backed away, unable to throw his potions at it. Then he fainted.

"Ivor!!! Wake up!!!" The sound of Soren's voice woke him up.

Ivor was still in his chair, he must have fallen asleep on the chair. 

"Where's Magnus!? Ellegaard!? Gabriel!? Are they Alive!?" Ivor screamed. "What?! Of course they are! Why would you say that?" Soren said, confused. "It must've been a dream"

When the Order went downstairs for breakfast, there were only a few people. People that were just normal minecraftians. "Where are Katty's friends?" Ellegaard asked, her teammates.

"Let's ask her" Gabriel said. Then when they were about to go to Katty, she bumped into them.

"Katty!" They screamed. "What is it?" Katty's voice sounded angry more than irritated. "Where are the others?" Ellegaard asked. "They left, cause something happened" Katty said, her voice in a grave tone. 

"What happened?" Gabriel asked. "Last night, someone broke into some of our rooms and snuck in our bathrooms" Katty said, her face turning a little pale. Ivor stared at her, wide eyed.

"Did the thing...look like a shadow?" Ivor asked. "Yeah, about eight or nine feet tall" Katty said. "And he had creepy looking eyes tha-" 

"Katty, you need to come with us!" Rigby grabbed Katty's shirt, pulling her away into the elavator. 

"Wait!" Ellegaard tried to stop them but they already left. "Hey Ivor, how did you know what the thing looked like?" Gabriel asked. "I had a dream about it, you all were murdered by the creature" Ivor said.

"Woah...so that's why you asked me if Magnus, Ellegaard, and Gabriel were alive" Soren said.

"Let's head down to the lobby, so we could find Grace or Angie" Gabriel said. "Yeah, maybe they have some information about this mess" Ellegaard said. 

When the Order reached the Lobby after running down a couple of staircases, they saw mostly all Katty's friends and other people holding their luggages. "Hey, what's going on?" Soren asked Fred, who was trembling.

"We're leaving, but if you guys wanna talk here's our adresses and phone numbers" Fred gave Soren a piece of paper, then he left with Donnie, China, and Magaret with some other people.

"Sorry guys, but you five need to leave. We have to sort everything out. I'm sorry" Grace said, walking up to them.

"But..." Magnus' voice trailed off. "Come on guys, let's go" Soren said, looking down before walking to the exit. When the Order turned their backs away, walking to the exit, Angie came running to Soren and Gabriel.

"UNCLE SOREN!!!! UNCLE GABRIEL!!!!" Angie hugging Soren and Gabriel, burying her head into their chests.

Katty came, walking up beside Grace followed by Rigby looking sad.

"Bye..." Katty whispered. Then the Order left, walking out the doors.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY. But there will be something interesting in the next chapter. Don't forget to leave a vote or comment!