+Chapter Twelve+

The New and Old Order hurried to put on their armour and gather supplies. Steve saw everyone in a rush. Petra and Gabriel got their swords, Lukas, Soren, Ellegaard, and Olivia got their bows, Magnus and Axel got their Tnt, and Ivor got out his potions.

Everyone ran out the temple in a flash, leaving Steve behind. Everyone ran towards where the explosion was, then saw a four story house on fire. 

Everyone gasped at the sight. They saw two children screaming out in the balchony. "Oh Notch! We need to save them, Axel!" Olivia rushed inside, without thinking. "Olivia wait!" Axel ran after her.

"Axel! You need a fire-resis-" But Axel already ran into the flaming house. 

Inside the house, Olivia was climbing up the burning stairs trying to reach the children. She was able to reach the fourth floor, but the stairs burned down. Nowhere to escape but she had to protect the children. She ran up to the door, it was locked. But she kicked it open and saw the children. 

"I'll save you two, don't worry!" Olivia said, covering the children. The fire smoke was 24/7 and Olivia began coughing, looking everywhere for a spare exit.

Axel then manage to reach Olivia, by climbing up the blocks that aren't on fire but he can't climb down. He saw Olivia and the two children. He saw an open window that was not touched yet with the fire, so he gathered up all his strength to carry Olivia and the two children.

He looked down, and called out to his teammates. Lukas and Petra looked up and saw Axel.\

"Axel! Where's Olivia and the children!?" Petra called out. "Catch Olivia you guys!" Axel called out.

Lukas and Petra held out their hands, ready to catch. Then Axel threw out Olivia and the two children out the window, Lukas and Petra caught them. 

But Axel wasn't able to get out. "Axel, jump!" Lukas shouted. Axel shook his head, happy and sadly.

"I only need Olivia to get out, but at least I died being a hero" Axel said to himself. 

"What!? You can't! Axel!!" Lukas shouted. Axel smiled sadly, then saluted. Then a big chunk of wood came crashing down on him.

Lukas and Petra stared in horror and shock, Olivia covering her mouth to keep her screams in while tears streamed down her cheeks. 

Then the house was burnt down, leaving only the ashes. 

The new and Old Order searched for Axel but all they found was burnt pieces of wood. Olivia was crying on the ground, next to Rueben who was comforting her.

"First Jesse, now Axel..." Petra said to herself, sighing sadly. Lukas looked down daring not to cry. 

A/N: PLEASE DON'T TAKE OUT YOUR FLAMETHROWERS, CHAINSAWS, OR KNIVES!!! I'M SORRY!!