Being A Pierce (A Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction)

Edited version.

Chapter One: Being A Pierce

The cool night air leaked in from the window, sending shivers down my spine. I sat at the family table as I peeled potatoes for my mother. I was concentrated on my work, knowing if I didn't get this done in a few minuets my mother was going to give me a beating.

"Hello?" Someone yelled from outside the door.

I looked up from my work, and pushed back my stool. This was strange, no one ever came this far into the woods unless it was the priest or the shops man.

I walked to the door and opened it slowly peeking out the crack.

"Can I help you?" I said opening the door all the way to see a man standing there with 3 other men behind him.

I was confused at why four men would be standing at my door at nine at night.

"Yes is Katrina here?" He asked with anger written on his face.

"No I'm sorry she's not." I shook my head.

"Okay thank you." He said looking back at his men. When he turned back to look at me, his face seemed to be lighter, like his mod had changed instantly.

"Are you a friend of hers?" I asked.

"Yes. My name is Elijah." He said holding out his hand.

Elijah, that's a name Katherine, told me about before she disappeared. She had left only this morning, she had came to me with pleading eyes, begging me not to tell our mother that she was running away. I had tried to convince her not to do such a thing, but she wouldn't have it any other way. I wished her a fair well and promised I wouldn't tell a soul.

"Annabel." I said shaking his hand.

"May we come in?" He asked.

"No I'm sorry."

"You will invite us to come in." He said starring into my eyes. My head spun and something in my brain told me to let this man into our house.

"Come in." I said.

'What the hell? Why did I just do that?'

They walked through the door and look around.

"Is anyone else here my dear?" He asked.

"Yes my mum, dad and my maids." I said.

'Oh my gosh why am I telling him this?'

"Call for your mother and father." He said looking in my eyes again.

"Mother, Father." I called out.

"One minuet Annabel." My mother yelled back.

"You will not run or scream." Elisha said.

I tried moving my feet but the wouldn't budge. Why was this happening, what even was happening?

He walked over towards me and whispered in my ear "Don't be scared." He took my hair and pulled it to the side of my head.

"Yes Anna---" She said walking into the room. "Oh my god." She said dropping the plate from her hands onto the ground, the sound echoed through out small cabin.

"Hello, my name is Elijah. You will tell me everything I need. Where is Katrina?" He said looking at my mother.

"I'm sorry she's not here. We haven't seen her since this morning ." My mother said looking scared.

"Hmmmmh. Well I guess we'll just have to bring her back now wont we?" He asked me.

"Don't move." He said looking at my mom's eyes.