9

I grip the front of my new loose black shirt walking out of my room slowly, gritting my teeth. It's been two days since that whole thing with Xander and he hasn't seen or talked to me once. No I'm not disappointed... Okay maybe a little, whatever. I haven't been out of my room the entire time except to go to the bathroom, but I make someone carry me. I've been lazy, but hey I got shot I have an excuse. This is the first time I walking out on my own and I have to say it hurts like a bitch. I walk down the hall as slowly as I can my breathing getting heavier. I take a rest at the top of the stairs squeezing my eyes together taking a deep breath. I shake my head and walk down the stairs gripping the railing as tightly as I can with my other hand. I walk to the dining room door to here everyone on the other side laughing, eating dinner, and drinking. I sigh softly and shake my hands out taking a few deep breathes. I can't let them seem me in pain anymore. I shove the door open and take a huge step in grinning wildly.

"How's everyone doing?!" I yell out looking at everyone to see them freeze.

"Aria, you should be in bed." Marissa says standing up from her chair that was next to Max walking over to me and I shake my head waving her off.

"I'm fine. Barely even feel it." I laugh softly as she grabs my arm gently.

"No, Aria, seriously go back to bed." Max says standing up.

"I've been in bed for long enough, stop overreacting." I pull Marissa's arm away and walk to the end of the table sitting down slowly. "So, tell me what's been going on. Any new job offers? Anyone try to join while I was gone? Any off you start fucking?" I rest my elbow on the table my arm up, resting my chin on my head with my eyebrow slightly looking in the direction of Marissa and Max as the both sit down.

"N-" Marissa begins with a bright red face.

"Don't lie, or I'll poke a hole in your condoms." I grin again and smile as Austin, another member, sets down a glass of water next to me. He smiles back and sits back down at his seat, two chairs down from me. I tilt my head looking at him as he begins drinking, what I think is beer, from a glass. He's been working out, he's letting his dirty blond hair is growing out more, my point is he's hot. I shake my head slightly taking a deep breath and looking back at Marissa and Max smirking slightly.

"We've- Uhh." Marissa begins again getting flustered.

"I mean we're not just fucking, I've actually grown feelings for her." Max speaks out straighten his back and smile forms on my face and I clap my hands.

"You are an absolute fucking sap, it's kinda fucking gross, but cute. Good for you guys." I laugh quietly and lift the water up to my lips taking a small sip. I look at the person sitting closest to me, Veronica, she's 19, pitch black hair, and grey eyes.

"Hey, how you been? How's Tyler?" I nudge my foot against hers causing her to look up.

"Alright. And he's good, growing bigger everyday. Are you sure you feel alright?" She says pushing some her hair back with a worried expression. And I wave her off slightly, she has a two year old son (Already, like god damn) one of the most adorable children I've ever seen, with her husband, Shawn (I mean like seriously I haven't even had anything longer than a one night stand.) She shrugs her shoulders sighing softly and goes back to eating her food. I turn to the person on the other side of me, Henry, and begin talking to him.

After a few hours of watching everyone get drunk and a few people hooking up, meaning Marissa and Max I'm left alone in the dinning room. I rest my head against the chair and place a hand on my stomach groaning. It's been hurting so fucking bad and it just keeps getting worse.

"I knew you were in pain." I hear a voice say and I stand straight up, causing more pain to come from the wound but ignore it. I relax slightly when I see it's Austin walking over to me.

Gang leader Vs. Gang leaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara