10

I groan softly rolling over ignoring the pain in my stomach and bury my face deeper into warmth. I take a deep breath and open my eyes slowly and begin to panic when I see that my face is buried in a bare chest. I sit up quickly and look down to see Xander and quickly put my hand to my chest relaxing when I feel a shirt on me. Good I didn't sleep with him. Oh wait... That fucker fell asleep here. I watch as he roll onto his back and tilt my head slightly looking at his stomach. The blanket it is right on top of his boxers and I glance up at his sleeping face smirking slightly.

"Ohh Xander?" I hum out quietly and lower my head kissing in between his chest. He shifts slightly as I kiss down his chest over his stomach right above the band of his boxer. I lift my hand and begin running my fingers over his v-line. I hear him shift more and let out an almost inaudible moan. I begin slipping my hand down into my boxers when he bolts up, panting.

"Aria?!" He says in surprise and I laugh sitting on my knees grabbing my stomach.

"You should- you should've seen-" I fall on to the bed laughing gripping my stomach, I look up at him and he glares at me.

"Not funny." He pulls the blanket to his stomach.

"You're right, it was hilarious." I nudge his shoulder with my fist laughing. I take a deep breath calming down and push myself up. "Alright, get out."

"Get out?"

"Yes, get out. I don't want anyone thinking I fucked you." I get off the bed and walk to my closet and grab a few clothes.

"What's wrong with that?" I hear him say.

"What's wrong with that is that I'm suppose to hate you, and try to kill you every chance I get. I mean you're not absolutely repulsive anymore but I still don't want people thinking I slept with you." I walk out holding on to my clothes and begin walking to the door.

"Progress." He says laying back on the bed grinning widely.

"Progress?" I stop and look at him.

"Yeah, you don't hate me anymore." He still grins while looking at the ceiling and I roll my eyes laughing.

"I'm serious though, get out. I don't want people thinking your crusty dick was in me."

"It's not crusty!!"

"Sure, okay. Thank you for cleaning me up, see you." I say walking out.

"See you, Gorgeous." I hear as I close the door causing me to pause for a second. I glance back at the door but shake my head walking to the bathroom. I walk in and take a quick shower, covering my scar then dry myself and put on a black lace bra and underwear. I put on some ointment and a bandage over my scar. I slip on a black tank top and a pair of ripped blue jeans then slip on a black baggy sweater. I dry my hair slightly then drape it over my back walking out of the bathroom. I walk down the stairs and look around.

"If we let her find out there's a group full of cunts that haven't paid us back and stole a few drugs she's going to go after them while she's still in fucking pain. We just have to let it go, for now. When she's better we'll go after them." I hear Max faintly say down the hall and I walk quietly following the voice until I'm at the door of my home office.

"Why can't we just go?" I hear another voice ask, I think it's Hunter, another gang member.

"Because then she'll have all our asses on a stick if we went without her consent." Max says.

"Then why can't we just ask and go with out her?" Another voice rings in.

"Because she'll say no and want to go out herself since she hasn't been out in forever." I hear Max sigh and I narrow my eyes. Enough with this shit. I open the door quickly and cause it to slam against the wall walking in. I place my hands on my hips looking around to see a good chunk of people in the room including Max, Marissa, Austin, Veronica, Henry, just a lot.