2

Xander

"I only want one thing tonight. And it's you." I say pushing back some of Aria's loose hair around her ear, running hand down her neck gently.

"Ha ha ha, very fucking funny. Now what do you want?" She says through clenched teeth.

"I'm not joking, I want you." I say placing my hand on her cheek softly. She pauses having a look of confusion and I smirk, spinning her around so her back faces me and wrap my arm around her neck. Her nails dig into my arm as her other arm elbows me in the stomach. I grunt softly and yell out "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. IF ANY OF YOU SHOOT I'LL KILL HER RIGHT FUCKING NOW."  I pull Aria's gun away from her and throw it to the side shoving her into the car.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE." She screams and tries to lunge at me but I push her back getting in the car, the door closes and the car begins to drive. I lower down, as I hear gunshots hitting the car, and I reach into my pocket taking out a syringe, taking the top off and I stab the needle into her arm. She punches my jaw after I take the needle out and begins breathing heavy trying to stay awake, kicking my groin, before she falls asleep. I grunt and squeeze my eyes grabbing my crotch. "What the fucking hell?" 

The car drives all the way to my gangs home base/my house. I get out of the car and grab Aria's sleeping body throwing it over my shoulder. Her body swings side to side as I walk into the house and up the stairs walking into the last room at the end of the hallway and throw her on the bed. I look around the room making sure everything's in order. Window bordered, check, no sharp objects or anything really. I swear this fucking girl can make anything into a fucking weapon. Once my gang went to her base for a night  attack, she was asleep in her office and didn't have enough time grab a weapon, so she took the fucking pencil she was holding and stabbed me. I still have a small scar on my chest. I undo her belt with her weapons on it and pull it off her. I glance at her for a second then walk out of the room locking the door behind me.

"Did you get her?" I look to see, Chloe, a new member of the gang and honestly, I don't know why I let her join. She's terrible, can't even hold a gun properly.

"Yeah." I say running my hand through my hair, leaning against the door. She smirks walking up to me placing her hands on my chest, kissing me. I grab her hips pulling her closer, kissing her harder. She jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist and I hold her up walking to my room. I open the door and sit on the edge of the bed, throwing the belt to the side as she begins grinding on me. I bite her lip causing her to moan softly and I take her shirt off, moving one hand towards the clasp of her bra. As I unclasp her bra with one hand I begin kissing her jaw, and down her neck, slowly running the tip of my tongue over her collar bone, then my phone begins ringing. I groaning loudly pulling away and she gets off, pouting, while I grab my phone and answer.

"What?" I say in a bored tone, watching Chloe walk out after I point to the door. I glance down at her hips swaying side to side, licking my lips slightly. That's why I let her join.

"Max called, he already wants Aria back." I hear Josh say, he's my best friend as well as my right hand man.

"Well tell him fucking no. He knows the process, we at least keep her for a week. Does he not remember?"

"I thought he did but he just keeps saying to bring her back."

"Just ignore and hang up. We have a process guys and I'm not letting that idiot screw it up. Oh and make sure you have all of Aria's things, remember what happened last time? Yeah, I'm not dealing with that crap she pulled last time, it was like she was on her own drugs. Don't bother me for the rest of the night, I'm going to bed." I hang up and place my phone on the table laying down on my bed.

I'm Xander Adams, 25 years old and leader of the Blue Bloods. Today I kidnapped Aria, the only other gang leader keeping me from basically ruling the world. Honestly, that was pretty cool of me, if I do say so myself. But this time is going to be the last time I kidnap her. Before we did this thing where we kidnap each other, do a little torturing and then the we're rescued by our gangs. But this time, I'm going to kill her, because I'm so sick of this game of cat and mouse. But I might as well have a little fun before I do, right?

I take my shirt and pants off throwing them on the ground and pulling the blanket over me. This is the last time, absolute last time. I cross my fucking heart.

Gang leader Vs. Gang leaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara