3

Aria

I open my eyes slowly, to find myself in a familiar room with a familiar agonizing headache. I groan softly rolling over on to my back and sitting up slowly. I rub my face gently and glance down at myself to see I'm still wearing the clothes from last night, even my shoes. I crawl out of the bed slowly and walk to the door placing my hand on the door knob trying to open it, to find it's locked. Really? I fucking hate Xander. I look around the room rubbing my eyes again looking for something to pick the lock with. Of course the window is bordered up, I get on my hands and knees looking on the floor for anything.

"Didn't want to fucking do this, especially with a fucking headache. But since he wanted to be a dick, guess I have no choice." I stand back up brushing my hands and knees off then stand in front of the door getting in a fighting stance. I bring my hands up in a fist and kick my leg forward, leaning back driving my heel near the door knob, causing the door to fly open. "Idiots."

I step out of the room and walk down the hall looking around, same old room, hallway, house, everything. I walk down the stairs humming softly looking around for anyone when a petite blonde comes up to me her face red with anger.

"HOW DID YOU GET OUT?!" She screams in my face causing me to step back.

"M-" I begin.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE UNCONSCIOUS." She screams and I look behind her as a few people from Xander 's gang walks in, Josh coming first.

"Is she new?" I tilt my head slightly asking Josh, he nods his head sighing and rolling his eyes.

"HEY FUCKING ANSWER ME HOW DID YOU GET OUT, BITCH?!" Her face becomes redder and I look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Chloe, you shouldn't-" Josh begins talking while stepping forward.

"SHUT UP. I ASKED THIS BITCH A QUESTION AND SHE ISN'T FUCKING ANSWERING." She screeches louder and I wince slightly as she makes my headache worse, I continue to stare at her as she keeps screeching. I've finally had enough and punch her square in the nose as hard as I can. The next second she's on the floor, passed out, her nose gushing out blood.

"Do you not fucking shut up? Like damn." I rub my forehead, closing my eyes.

"ARIA!" Xander screams behind me as he walks down the stairs, does everyone just want to fucking yell today? I glance behind me and roll my eyes seeing him in nothing but boxers. "What the fuck did you do?!"

"She made my headache worse so I punched her. What do you think I did?" I walk away from her body as Xander tells Josh to take her to her room, stepping into the kitchen. I look around the kitchen humming softly and begin looking through the cabinets. I pull out some aspirin and a cup filling it up with water. I place two pills in my mouth swallowing it with water and sit at the high counter, as Xander walks in. "Do you have a new toothbrush for me, and some clothes?"

"In the fucking bathroom." He looks at me with a pissed face, gritting his teeth.

"Hey, it isn't my fault you got one of the most annoying girls on the planet. You should've told her about me." I grin at him getting off the chair. "Thank you for having my stuff, asshole." I walk out of the kitchen and back up the stairs ignoring the puddle of blood at the bottom of the stairs. I walk into the bathroom, reach under the sink and open the package with my new toothbrush. I brush my teeth for a bit then grab the clothes hanging off a hanger for me. A large black shirt, but no pants, the fuck? I roll my eyes and change shirts, at least it covers my ass. I use the restroom quickly then wash my hands and tie my hair up in a pony tail, again. I step out of the bathroom and I'm instantly thrown against the wall.

"What the fuck?!" I yell and look to see Xander raising his fist up and I move to the side causing him to punch the wall. He grunts softly and lunges towards me, I move to the side again and knee him in the gut. He hunches over and grabs my waist throwing me into the wall and I hiss when the back of my head hits the wall. He stands straight up and raises his fist to punch my nose and I grunt covering my nose as it begins to bleed. I step forward and uppercut his chin, before giving him a chance to breathe I punch his eye with full force, then lift my leg quickly round kicking the side of his face. I soon feel a pair of arms grab mine from behind holding me back. I glance back to see Josh again, and try to pull my arms away from him.

"Take her fucking down stairs." Xander pants spitting out some blood, I grunt violently trying to pull my arms away from Josh.

"Fucking Bitch, can't even fight your own fucking battles." I yell at Xander as Josh pulls me to the stairs. Xander glares at me his face turning red from anger, and blood. He steps forward yanking me from Josh's grip, then next thing I know is I'm falling down the stairs. I gasp loudly as I hit the bottom of the stairs, knocking all the wind out of my lungs and I begin coughing violently. Josh runs down the stairs and lifts me back on my feet, my body aching already with every move.

"How's that for fighting my own battles?" Xander smirks still at the stop of the stairs.

"I will murder you. And that's not an empty threat, you FUCKING CUNT." I begin shaking with rage and pain as Josh pulls me away. He leads me to a door and opens it, walking me down the stairs to basement. "You've remodeled." I look around the dark room breathing heavy. Josh nods his head and leads me to a wall where there are a pair of handcuffs, more like shackles, hanging off the wall. "Don't you dare. Don't you fucking dare." I grit my teeth at Josh and he sighs softly letting go of one of my arms locking the shackles around my wrists. I yank at the shackles gently, looking at him. "This isn't fucking 50 shades of Grey, is it?"

"No," He laughs softly stepping back when I'm locked up, and begins walking back to the stairs.

"Wait!" I say, and he comes back standing in front of me. "Josh, I know we haven't been on the best of terms, but I need you to tell me. What is Xander doing? This isn't what usually happens, tell me what his planning."

"I can't." He sighs again.

"Listen to me, I know you're not a bad guy. I know you just got caught in the wrong crowd because of that fucking idiot of a boss you have. Please. Tell me." I soften my eyes looking into his, I see his eyes fill with a bit of sympathy for me.

"I'm sorry, Aria. I can't" He begins walking back to the stairs.

"You're good." I laugh softly and lean against the wall sliding down so I can sit down my arms hanging up near my head because of the shackles. "I should've gotten to you first. I wish you were on my side instead." I lean my head back looking at him with a small smile. He stops as soon as he takes one step and looks at me his hand on the railing.

"Aria..." He say softly and I keep the same face. I'm getting to him, I know I am, I just need to keep up the act and find out what's going on.

"No, no I get it Josh, I do. Sticking up for your friend. I knew this would eventually happen, but I guess- I just think it's nice that I can see someone loyal, nice. Damn." I laugh softly while sniffling as a few drops of blood drip out of my nose. "I really wish you were on my side. I remember the first time I saw you, I have to say, I was actually kind of impressed and threatened. I thought Xander might actually have a chance of beating me, and I was kind of scared. I almost offered you a job, but I knew you wouldn't leave your best friend. I can see you're tired of this shit, I hope you get out of it soon, get a family... Anyway, you have to go before they start asking questions-"

"He's planning to kill you." Josh quietly says and walks up the stairs walking out of the basement and locking the door, leaving me in complete darkness. Once he's gone I take a deep breath, my whole body hurts. Falling down the stairs isn't exactly a spa treatment, god fucking damn. Well at least I know what Xander's planning. I rest my head back against the wall, closing my eyes.

"Holy fucking god I might actually be screwed this time." I mumble quietly to myself taking a shaky breath, feeling tears prick my eyes. I take a few deep breaths to keep myself from crying and shake my head. If he's going to try to kill me, I won't go do with a fucking fight. I'll drag him down to hell with me if I have to.