16

I pinch the bridge of my nose closing my eyes and sighing deeply, this guy's really starting to annoy me. I sewed up the bullet wound, with the bullet still in it so he wouldn't die or pass out while he's talking. And he isn't saying a fucking word, I was seriously considering putting another bullet in the same place when Xander took over and kicked everyone else out. I walk into my office with Max behind me and put my gun in the waistband of my shorts.

"So you just want me to find out his name?" Max asks walking to my desk and sitting down opening the laptop.

"No, find out if he has family too." I sit on top of my desk and begin rubbing the blood off my fingers. I may have gotten really irritated at the dude and shoved my finger deep into his bullet wound before I sewed it up. I may be kinda aggressive, oh well. The only sound in the room is Max typing and the occasionally squeak from my chair he's sitting on.

"So... Is Xander part of our gang now? Is he my boss now? I swear to fucking god Aria, if he's my boss I'll-"

"No Jackass." I kick his calf rolling my eyes.

"Oh... Good, so what is he?"

"I don't know."

"Your booty call?" Max asks laughing, leaning back in my chair.

"How many times do I have to tell you we aren't fucking?" I sigh out. "Did you get what I wanted or not?"

"Yeah, his full name is Zachary Roland, 20 years old, orphan at the age of 3, and one older brother, no name." Max reads out loud and I nod my head. "Huh, that's weird."

"What?" I get off the desk and stand next to Max crouch down slightly looking at the computer.

"Doesn't give a name but his brother is in different police reports and look if I type his name in our files something comes up. If I match the fingerprints, height, general description from the police reports to ours thenn-" Max begins typing and drag files from one to the next. "Holy shit." He mutters.

"Daren." I stare at the picture in front of me. "His brother is Daren. God fucking damn it can I not get break?"

"He couldn't have thought to change his last name completely? Daren Rowand, Zach Roland, fucking idiots man. What-" 

"I'm going back, found out anything else if you can." I walk out the door and back down the hall. My heart begins racing, I feel my face burn red, and I clench my fists causing them to shake as I walk into the living room. I see Xander with a bit of blood on his hands and Zach laying on the floor blood coming from his nose, weakly looking up at him. I grab his shirt and yank him up throwing him on the couch. "I swear to fucking god if you don't tell me why you're here I'll make sure you will never find Daren's body. And I won't kill you, I'll torture you endlessly until you breathe blood. I'll make it last for as long as possible, how does it fucking feel knowing your brother died with bullets in him and burned alive?"

"His brother is Daren?" Xander asks from behind me and I ignore him glaring at Zach.

"You won't even find his body." Zach laughs blooding dripping down his chin.

"What are you talking about?" I ask gripping his shirt.

"Daren isn't dead, yeah he has some pretty bad burns but he isn't dead." He coughs loudly turning his head. "And he's coming for you. He wants revenge."

"Does fucking remember who I am?" 

"Oh he does, and so do I. We've been planning this for a while now actually. I guess since the day your parents killed mine, oh and definitely since the day he met you. Do you remember that day? I think I heard you say it was like a fairy tale once. Boy you were so fucking stupid, Daren use to come home laughing about how you completely fell for him. Once we killed you family we thought it'd be over, but you had to survive. I wanted to come after you but Daren grew a little soft and wanted to leave you alone. But now? After all you've done he's over it and wants you fucking dead. Also-" I begin punching his face over and over again, ignoring the cracks filling the room and the pain coming from my hand. I pull myself away and grab a knife from the table. I grab Zach's arm and throw him down to the floor on his stomach. I rip his shirt off and begin counting down his spine. 

"One, two, three, four, five." I stab straight down on his Fifth vertebrae causing a blood curling scream. I hear a loud crack and push the knife in deeper with all my strength "Five. I had a family of five my brother, sister, and parents, and you killed them all. You had your brother, I had no one. I never touched your parents you fucking bitch, I was fucking five years old." I twist the knife deeper down causing another scream. "Do you think if I was five and killed your parents that I'd let you live?" I pull the knife out and watch as Zachs' breathing gets slower and no movement comes from him.

"If- If you kill me, tell my brother that I'm sorry and love him." He says weakly.

"Where's Daren?" I say through gritted teeth gripping the end of the knife.

"I'd never..... Sell him out." He chokes out and I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll find him. And when I do, I'll tell him all that happened  that night your parents died and the fact that you died like a fucking bitch. Coming here and telling me everything? Smart move. I know the story of your parents, cunt. I know exactly what they did to get them killed. Would you like to know before you take your last breath?" I crouch down placing the tip of the knife on the back of his head.

"P-please.."

"They tried to sell their children to a human trafficking organizations to pay my parents back. They didn't think that my parents, co-gang leaders of the third most powerful gang in the world would find that sickening. So they killed them like the monsters they were. You worked against the wrong person. You killed the wrong people." I look at Zach and he stares up at me with tear filled and shocked eyes.

"L-liar."

"Why would I lie to a dying man?"

"I-I-" I press the knife down into his skull and breath heavy my body shaking slightly and I let go of the knife sitting back on the floor.

"Forgot you were there." I glance up at Xander who has a mixed emotion face of anger, sadness, and something else.

"Aria- I'm- Are- Are you alright?" He walks over and crouches down shoving the body away wrapping his arms around me. I get up shrugging him off.

"Max, get William over here before the body starts stinking!" I walk down the hallway slowly as Max yells an 'okay' back to me. I walk into my office and hug my stomach feeling myself still shaking slightly.

"I'm serious Aria, are you okay?" Xander walks up behind me and grabs my arms turning me around so I face him, pulling me into a hug. I sigh softly and wrap my limp arms around him.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I bury my face in his neck, right now his arms are the only place I feel safe.