"You, gentlemen don't mind if I steal my queen away for a while?" He asks them and they watch us slowly but shake their heads.

Alec walks towards me as he holds his hand out. "Let's go?" He asks as I smile and place my napkin on the table. 

"I will be back later." I say to Oli who hums with a raised eyebrow at me as I place my hand in Alec's. He grins at me as he pulls me up and we walk out of the dining room. 

"Stay safe!" Oli shouts behind me as the doors close. 

"I'll keep you safe." Alex promises me as we head towards the door. 

"Where do you think you're going, young lady?" I hear Eliza's voice from the living room as I smile at the men near the door. They open it. 

"Bye mother!" I laugh at her as she pops her head out and I pull Alec out of the castle. 

The sun shines brightly as I let go of his hand and run down the stairs as fast as I can, feeling the wind flowing through my hair. 

"Wait up." He chuckles behind me as I head to the streets of Lockridge Falls. 

"Your majesty!" A little girl giggles at me as she waves from one of the market stalls. I smile as I walk towards her as she blushes behind her hands. 

"Hi Emily." I smile at her as her mom chuckles at her as she talks to another customer. 

They had named her after the long lost princess. 

"Hi, Emily." She blushes as she says hi to me. I had told her she could call me Emily and she said it was like talking to herself but without the crown. I had laughed and told her she was always a princess and you didn't need a crown for it. 

"Would you like to join me tonight for dinner at the castle?" I ask her. 

"Can I?" She gasps as she covers her mouth with her hands. 

"Of course.  You can bring all of your friends." I tell her and she nods her head and turns to look towards her mom. 

I look behind me to see Alec staring at me. 

"Are we going?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as I move away from the stall and down the street. I wave at people who call out my name, wanting me to buy something as Alec follows me. 

"Lead the way." I motion him forward though I knew the directions to every territory. 

Alec walks beside me as we walk past the shield around Lockridge Falls. 

"Natalie asked me to try and get you to come, you know." He says to me as wolves lower their head to me. 

"She could have visited me?" I shrug my shoulders. 

Alec chuckles. "We all thought you didn't want to see us." He answers truthfully. 

"I was willing to see anyone last year." I point out to him as we walk in the forest. 

Last year Eliza and Amanda demanded that I meet the world. I was willing to meet anyone who visited the castle. Thousands of people came. 

"But we," he smiles at me. "We were different." 

We had a past. I told him I would burn down his pack if he touched me. 

I smile to myself. "I needed time." I tell him honestly. "I've been healing after Miles death and everything that's happened, and I have been concentrating on becoming stronger." 

"Are you ready to concentrate on something else now?" He asks in a low voice as I look up at him smirking at me. 

"Maybe." I smile as he holds my hand and lifts me up on the broken tree.