Chapter 8

Emily's POV. 

The sun shines in my eyes and I open them as I look around. I was in a different room. 

Cameron

I had to go. I had to run before he came for me. 

I was still wearing the same dress but it did not matter as I opened the door to the room. 

The world was silent. Not a single whisper could be heard in the house. 

They had tricked me, brought me here to be given back to Cameron. I was not going back. 

I run downstairs as fast as I can and head towards the door. I try pulling on the door but it's locked again. 

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" I hear a girl's voice behind me and turn around looking at her. 

Her blonde hair is in a tight bun above her head and she's wearing gloves. 

"I need to get out of here. Can you open the door?" I ask her with a brave face, praying she didn't call him.

"I can call Alpha or Liam?" She smiles at me as she takes a step towards me. 

"No no," I shake my head. 

They tricked me. 

I needed to get out.

"Open the door," I tell her politely just as I see another man walking out of a room with a mixing bowl in his hand. 

"You alright there, sweetheart?" He asks with a smile on his face. 

"Could you open the door please?" I ask him and he nods. 

"Yeah sure. Our thumbs are scanned," he says walking towards me but the woman pulls him back. 

"Noah, we can't. She's Alphas mate." The woman says to him and his eyes widen as he stares at me. 

"Sorry Luna. Beta liam said he needed to talk to you before you decided to leave. It is only five in the morning. Would you not like to rest?" He questions and I frown. 

I spent the whole day sleeping yesterday? 

I can do this. 

Yes you can. I'm right here with you. Ava says to me. 

The first time Cameron had touched me, Ava had taken control of my body. She had roared at them all as I hid myself far far away from them in my mind. I did not remember what had happened but the next morning I had woken up and Cameron had a big burnt mark on his face. I had to heal him and he gave me enough Blugasm to keep Ava at bay. 

The man and woman stare at me as I sigh. 

"Would you like any help?" I ask pointing to his mixing bowl. 

"Oh!" He chuckles, "No. I'm just making myself some cookies. I'll hand the rest out to the kids later." Noah explains and I nod as the girl smiles at me. 

"I'm Stella. We work here," she introduces herself to me. 

"I am Emily," I reply to her and she nods. 

"Want to come with us in the kitchen? You could tell us what you like to eat and if you're allergic to anything?" Noah asks as he takes a step back. 

I nod, following them. "I'm not allergic to anything," I walk into the kitchen and Stella pulls out a chair for me. I smile at her as I sit down and watch them cook. 

"Usually everyone is up by six here, so we come a couple of hours early," Stella explains to me, "we clean up the house and just start making some breakfast for ourselves and then start for everyone else. Would you like to eat anything?" She asks as Noah mixes something in the mixing bowl.