Chapter 5

I wake up to the voices of others in my mind. 

What do you think she would like for breakfast? 

Should I ask Miles? 

I'm going to make pancakes. 

What time do you think she will be awake?

Should I check up on her? 

I shut out the words as I sit up in bed and push my hair out of my face. I stretch my arms in the air, as I flick my hand to the right and a shield locks the door completely. Nobody would get in. 

I climb out of bed to see a bag on the floor. I walk towards it and see the note attached to it. 

We will be going shopping for you today, but here's something for you to wear. - Eliza. 

I pull out the black long jumpsuit and I smile at the note. I see a bag full of makeup and I let out a sigh of relief. I can cover the scars now. 

I needed a shower first. 

****

I open my room door to see Eliza about to knock on the door. She grins at me as she looks at my clothes. 

"I knew it would fit you." She says. 

"Thank you for the clothes,"I reply back and she waves her hand. 

"Oh it's nothing. Oli and I are going out and you can come with us. We'll be going shopping. I asked Jaxi and he said it's fine  I even asked your mom," she talks fast and I nod, smiling at her. 

"I would like that. Thank you," I say to her again and she smiles. 

"Come on, let's go then." She holds my arm and pulls me out of the room. 

I do not tell her I am hungry and I need to eat something, as we walk down the stairs. 

"Jaxi, where's Oli?" Eliza asks dad as he stands in the corridor. 

"He's waiting in the car for you. Here, give him this." Dad hands Eliza a card and she nods as he looks at me. "Buy whatever you want. Thousands of clothes if you need too." He says to me and I nod as I walk out of the house with Eliza. 

Oli waves to me from the car. 

***

"Okay, you can try this one. And this one," Oli holds out dresses," oh and let's not forget this." He holds out a pile of dresses to me. 

"There's a changing room in the back. I'll wait right here for you," he says as I notice Eliza walking around the shops. 

"Don't move, okay?" I say to him quietly and he nods, smiling at me. 

"I won't." He replies and points out the changing rooms. 

I walk towards them with the pile of clothes in my hands. I enter a room and close the door behind me. 

Oli had chosen beautiful dresses for me. He had asked me what type of clothes I would like to wear. I had told him truthfully that I did not know. Oli would hold up jeans and I would shake my head. He would hold up dresses and I would nod and smile. We found beautiful dresses with longer backs and then Eliza helped me buy all my bra and panties. She picked up shorts for me, and tops, things that would make me comfortable. 

I had whispered to her quietly so Oli could not hear. I didn't wear clothes over there. I don't like anything like jeans. 

She had smiled at me and said it was alright. She showed me shorts of different lengths and skirts. Anything and everything flowy, I loved it.