Prologue

[Read Bite Me Alpha to understand this book, and if you would not like to read the whole book,just read the last couple of chapters where Emily gets introduced so you can understand who she is a little better.]

"Ouch! You're hurting me!" I exclaim as the man tries to pull me into a room. 

"I just want to go back to mommy!" I cry as he throws me into the room. 

"Shut up! You're staying here forever now." He chuckles as he sees me crying. 

"My dad is going to come and kill you all! We kill the bad guys!" I shout at him and he chuckles. 

"We're all a little bad, darling." He leans down to smile at me. I push myself against the bed on the floor. 

"This is your room now, and you will be a beautiful little girl for me, right?" The man takes a step closer and I shake my head. 

"My dad is going to come for me,"I say to him and he chuckles. 

"Look at this, boys," he says and big tall men fill up the room slowly. "We're going to be powerful," he chuckles as he watches me. I cover my face with my hands to make him stop staring at me. 

"Miles, inject her with blugasm," the man says and I open my eyes to look at a little boy walking towards me. 

"No no no!" I scream as the boy holds onto my arm and pulls me forward. 

"No!" I cry as he stabs something into my arm. I feel the instant relief that courses through my body and I fall onto the ground, not able to move. 

"No please no,"I whisper as the little boy tries to pick me up. He groans as he picks me up and puts me on the bed and I feel my mind escape into the darkness that swirls in front of me. 

●●●●●

I listened to this song^ on repeat whole writing this whole book. Something was wrong with me.