Chapter 20

Five years later.

"Mommy! Quick! Daddy is coming!" Lisa giggles as she stands on top of the stairs laughing.

"Hunter!" Savannah laughs as Hunger chases her down the castle stairs, her gown flowing behind her as he wraps his arms around her waist and lifts her up.

"I caught Mommy!" He spins her around so she was facing Lisa.

"He caught her!" Lisa claps her hands excitedly as she stands besides me.

"Come on baby, let's let Auntie Em get ready. Today is her big day," Savannah holds her hands out to Lisa and Lisa jumps into her arms, giggling.

"I'll send Eliza up." She says to me and I nod my head as I stand up from the step and walk towards my room.

I open the door and smile at the huge bed. Just today and then I could collapse on it.

I close the door behind me as I walk into the closet, to get my dress.

Today was my Crown ceremony. I would officially be crowned as the Queen of the supernatural world. It had been a long journey and not an easy one but I was finally here.

I see my dress and I smile at it. It was an off the shoulder blue princess dress with beautiful sparkles.

"I brought your crown!" I hear Eliza's voice as she enters the room. I walk out of the closet and see her placing a red box on the bed gentle. She was already dressed in a lilac gown.

"You look beautiful." I smile at her and she grins, looking down at herself.

"Well this little one is going to grow soon," she places a hand on her stomach, "It's my only time to wear some nice tight fitted clothes." She says and I chuckle.

"Are my vows ready?" I ask her and she nods as she lifts the piece of paper off the red box.

"All written here. Are you nervous?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I feel ready for this."

"We're all really proud of you." She holds my hand tightly and I smile at her. "Jaxi and Beth are making sure everyone is sitting in their seats. Oli is with Hunter and Savannah, making sure the food is ready as well."

"He's probably eating it." I point out and she nods, laughing.

"My dads are with Jaxi and making sure the magic is in place. They'll give us a go sign so we need to get you ready." She claps her hands at me.

"I just need to wear my dress." I tell her as she closes the door to the room and tells me to strip.

I laugh as I walk into the closet, unzipping the long dress and letting it fall to the ground.

"You know who else would be proud of you?" Eliza mumbles softly as she walks around me and towards the blue dress. I watch her unzip the dress and motion me to step inside.

"Miles." I smile at his name as I step into the dress.

It had been five years since he faded into the Afterworld. Five years of pain and pulling myself together for this day. Years of feeling that pain over and over again but I fought through it. Every day, with my family beside me, I fought through it.

When we arrived at the castle, no one uttered a word as I asked Luisa in my mind if there was a cemetery anywhere here. She said no one in the Royal Crystal pack ever died so there wasn't one.

I made one for Miles. We took him to a clearing close to the Castle and we buried him. I cried, I screamed, I laughed. I made a vow I would be stronger.