Manny Manhood

Waking up turning over to Manny was the best feeling ever. Layla thought. It had been 1 year since she discovered her mother's secret of being alive. In the the past year she was doing better than she ever been. She even settled down for a bit with Manny. His body , d*ck and tongue were too bomb! Never did she think that this day would come. It wasnt exactly official between them two, but it was damn near close.

Layla stood up and stretched. She tiptoed out the room downstairs to the kitchen. She wanted to surprise her boo with some breakfast. "Damn he do got a b*tch cooking breakfast and sh*t" Layla giggled to  herself thinking back at the times she said she would never. Well Manny was supposed to be long gone. But he stuck around and Layla liked that. She loved it and maybe him. She shook the thought.

She began making her and Manny's place. Layla made french toast, Scambled eggs, sausage and homefries. Smelling the aroma in the house, Manny woke and walked down stairs. He admired Layla for a second. Noticing she was in his polo button down, how her butt sat just right and round. He saw how her hair was up in a messy bun and how her legs were kind've bowlegged. That drove him crazy. "Good morning princess," Manny sang. 

Looking up at the stairs, Layla's face lit up and said, "Morning ugly."

"Why I gotta be ugly?"

"Because you just are." Layla said setting his plate on the island showing him. He walked up and kissed her. Just a little peck of that bad breath. Manny took his seat and began eating.

"You're  not gunna pray?" Layla looked at Manny.

"Oh my bad Miss Lay it down on me one night and turn Miss first lady the next morning."

"Stop playing and pray." Layla said jokingly.

After breakfast was over, Layla went up to take a shower. Her body was still aching from last night's long sex run with Manny. Man he was really breaking Layla's back. Layla ran her shower and brushed her teeth. She stepped on the carpret and let her armani robe drop. Now fully in the shower, she felt relieved. She had let the water run down her body. Now Layla wasnt in the best shape, she thought, But she did have a body to die for minus her gut. That was the only thing wrong. It wasn't a bad gut that hung but a little bit of fat. She poked her stomach. Using her Dove body wash and hot pink rag she began to wash up.

Manny came in the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he was done he opened up the glass door to the shower and joined her. He slowly kissed her neck being careful not to leave any hickies. He was behind her placing his first two fingers on her clit rubbing it, teasing her. Pulling her closer, he sunk his teeth into her neck. 

"Oooww." Layla said turning into a moan. Manny then turned her around and began cupping her size 40D breasts, licking and nibbling at her nipples. He then picked her up by her thighs and lifted her up carrying her to the bed. Spreading her legs wide open, he observed her frame and pink p*ssy. "Damn ma, I'm boutta eat again." he said jokingly. Prying int between her legs he let his tongue stroked the tip of her clit teasing her. He knew she liked it. Now making circles around her clit, his warm tongue aroused her. Layla moaned and bit her bottom lip. Manny sucked on her pearl and licked all of it devouring every little bit her. A couple of minutes later, Layla reached her climax. 

Jumping up on top of Manny, Layla began to drag her tongue down his muscular packs to is man hood. She started gripping his d*ck with her hands and spit on it. She played with the tip, licking and spitting on it slopping. Shoving the whole manhood in her mouth she sucked and moaned like she was getting payed for it. Slurping and bobbing her head up and down, she soon felt the hot semen burst out of Manny's jerking d*ck. His nectar was sweet to her. She then swallowed it all in one guld starring Manny right in the eyes.

Layla straddled on Manny. She was on top and rocked her hips back and fourth, bouncing up and down. Basically she rocked his world. Layla liked that Manny didnt bust fast. This way she could enjoy every bit of his 9 1/2 inches and cum 3 times as much. Moans and heavy breathing filled the air. Manny switched over and had Layla get in the doggy style position, all fours. He gripped her hair tightly and dug his self in her. He gave Layla long deep strokes. Rough sex. She arched her back daring him to go faster and deeper. He then layed her on her back and got on top lifting her legs to meet her headboard. Layla clawed Manny's back while he thrust his d*ck in and out of her. He began to grunt. Layla knew what time it was and wasnt having it. She lay there grinding against him. He came for the third time. Getting off Layls, he lay back. Layla was ready for round 2. She went down on him once more and she knew he couldnt resist. 

A couple of hours later the two layed back and fell asleep after their daily routine.