You Thought Wrong

Thank God, these project walls were so thick or else the cops wouldve been on our asses. Layla thought. Three hours later into the torturing the room became aroused with a foul odor. Blood soaked the gold satan bed sheets, stained the floors and walls of the fair sized bedroom. Walking into this room was like stepping onto a massacre set. Disgusting.

"Wassup big man? You doing good?" Tanner snickered. All Q could do was sit there in agony and hope for his so called boys to show up. It was three hours into the torturing and no one even called his cell phone. 

But soon Tanner grew tired of the tormenting as her bestfriend's Adreneline pumped up. Nothing seemed enough from Layla's point of view. She had already pulled out Q's six front teeth, tore all his finger nails off and severly bruised his rib cage. They were surprised the man was still alive. The actions were rediculous. Unlike Tanner, Layla didnt mind the yelling. All she could think of was the tears her family and blood shed 7 years ago. Revenge was all that mattered. She wasnt going to let no one stop her. It took Layla four years to realize she wanted payback and now she has it.

"You think he had enough?," Tanner asked. 

"No, he aint never gunna have enough either. Im gunna beat him til my knuckes bleed. Sh*t i'm gunna beat him until he cant shed no more blood." Layla grunted frustrated pounding on Q's nose.

Not hearing the bedroom door open, a woman's voice screeched. "What the f*ck are you b*tches doing?" She pulled out her gun. The two girls turned around slowly to face the loud mouthed woman. 

"I suggest you put that peice down, or you can get it just like this n*gga," Tanner spoke. "Yo, you gunna be shark bait hoe."

"Im not gunna be nothing, but the murderer of your ass." the woman cocked her gun.

Coming out of the dark by the bed, Layla stared the women cold in her brown eyes. She studied the shape of her face, the small scar that lay apon her lip. wait a minute, I know this b*tch, Layla thought. Noticing she was being stared down, the woman turned and stood there frozen cold. 

"Yo, what's going on between yall? Yall gunna look or lets these guns be shot," Tanner said rudely.

"Ma?" Layla asked. Her face became puzzled.

"My My My, Layla look at you. Look at what you've grown in to. You look just like your father." the woman chuckled.

"What? Wait? I thought you were dead. I thought you were shot. I thought  you were gone forever. Ma, I went to the funeral." Layla spoke in a confused tone.

"No darling, I wasnt dead. I refuse to die any time soon too. It was all a set up."

"But why?"

"Mami needed her paper. And frankly my dear your sorry ass daddy wasnt doing sh*t for me. Yeah I was draped nice with a dope crib... But I wanted it all for me. He was holding out."

"What the hell? You killed your own husband? You were raped. You couldve got killed and you just set your family up? You B*tch." Tanner said charging at the woman.

Just like that a gun sounded off and the 3 ladies were now wrestling. Blood was all on the floor and somebody had been injured. Still fighting with all her might, Tanner was shot in her shoulder. Hair was pulled, Bones were broke, and maybe a tooth or two was lost. These b*tches fought dirty. Straight of the dirty south Dirty. 

Picking up the woman, they threw her on the bloody stinking Q. They both had their guns pointed her way, so she couldnt make any sudden movements.

"Why Ma? Why? You left me for dead. I grew up with Aunt Trudy. Not my mother. This is said. You give up all your life to live in the f*cking projects tramp? We had it layed out at that crib. Other women and men feared you and daddy. And this what you do?" Layla said, hot tears streaming down her face.

"You wouldnt understand my dear. You just wouldnt. I'm lowkey around this here part of town. I make my money and dip. Just like that. You're doing good I see. With your complex up in the Boondocks. Got a n*gga answering your door." the woman said referring to Manny.

"B*tch you went to my house? Hell Nah. You knew I was alive? You didnt bother to look back. It's all about you isnt it? Dirty broads." 

"B*tch? This what you call your Mo----" interrupted by Layla

"Your no f*cking mother , you'll never be."

Gunshots smoked from Tanners gun hitting the woman's stomach and once in the throat.

"Yo, T?" Layla said

"That b*tch had to go , she doesnt deserve to live. She needs to die like she was supposed to back at that apartment. I set up btches and for her to be your mother, You dont understand, You just don't understand." Tanner said furious.

"I wanted to know more. I wasnt gunna kill her."

Not satying nothing else, the girls looked at eachother and fled the scene.