Personal Barber

Getting into her all black bmw , Tanner flashed a smile and started the engine. Tanner stood 5'6, about 160 pounds with long sleek black hair. Her eyes were a peircing gray, cold as ice. And just as her eyes, she was colder than any chick that ever walked the streets. Tanner's body was beyond a coke bottle. Curvy Rama! Tricks would hate when she would walk in the clubs. B*tches would even hate when she walked in McDonalds matter of fact. That's how bad she was. Skin the color of almonds just as her eye shape. Her and Layla were like Coco and Cream. The best friend version of Bonnie and Clyde. They were Queen Latifa and Jada Pinkett. Set It Off all the way!

HONK! the horn sounded coming from the all black benz c300, just as Layla strutted out the building. Layla wore all black. She had on a pair of black denium true religion jeans that hugged her curves and showed off her plump ass. A gold studded leather jacket covered her shirt matching her over sized hangbag and fire red jordans. Layla's hair fell down in loose curls.

"Wassup Boo," Layla said flashing a small smile to her best friend Tanner getting in the car. 

Layla and Tanner had been bestfriends for just a few years now. They had became friends due to her business relations with Tanner's elder brother Rob.

"Sup Boo," Tanner returned the smile, "Its on and poppin. Today is the day a n*gga sheds blood boo. You ready?" 

"Ready as I ever been," Layla replied. 

The girls drove off and pulled into a parking lot just off Swaney Road. They both stepped out and went to the trunk making a choice of weapons they were gunna use. Glocks and bullets, a girls true bestfriend. Plopping hand guns and knifes in their purses , the girls prepared for war. . .  

'Paybacks A B*tch" Layla said quietly.  They had walked up the steps to enter the almost abandoned looking project building, If it werent for the people seen sitting in the front and occasionally going in and out, you would never know families actually lived there. When Tanner and Layla entered the building their stomachs churned from the whiff of days old throw up, after sex scents and pee stains on the stair cases.

Finally reaching the 5th floor, they arrived to apartment 5J. Tanner knocked loudly on the door. A couple of seconds later a deep voice came from the other side of the thick metal door. "Who is it?" 

"Cream and Cocoa" Layla said in a high but sensual voice. Just as the door began to open Layla's heart began to beat rapidly with her blood boiling. She was about to look her parents' killer in the eye. The door now fully open, stood a man about 5'9 and just over 180 pounds. He wore a stained wife beater. This man looked liked yesterday all the way. He was in his late 30's, maybe mid 40's. But his money had years on him. He was known as Q.

Slyly grilling the two girls that stood there, Q asked, "May I help you ladies?"

Looking into the man's eyes, Layla responded, "Im here to see Q."

"Well you found him."

"Great, Can we come in now? We can't get business done if we're in the Hallway now can we Mr,Q?" Layla said batting her thick black lashes.

Layla and Tanner found Q at the Players Grand. The Players Grand was a ball where all the big  ballers came and mingled. Celebrities, Rappers, Singers, Drug Lords, and Professions came out flaunting their cash. Ladies hosted the party in their tightest shortest choice of styles. Before this Layla had been studying Q's every move. She knew his money mabye better than he did. She knew where all 3 of his trap houses were, including the one she was at now, Layla even knew where he set up his mother after moving her out the hood. She knew where his real house was at too. But why did he invite all these up to no good broads to where his money was? Something just didnt sit right with Layla.