Prolouge

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY NEW FANFIC THE BOY WITH THE GLASSES PLEASE ENJOY XOXO
- Jaime's Princesa. ❤️❤️

THE PROLOGUE (FIRST CHAPTER) SECOND, AND THIRD CHAPTERS TAKES PLACE IN THE PAST WHICH MAKES THEM ALL FLASH BACKS SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND ALL THE DETAILS THAT HAPPENED.

AFTER CHAPTER THREE ALL CHAPTERS STARTING FROM FOUR ALL THE WAY TO THE FINAL CHAPTER ARE ALL PRESENT.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

It all started at the backstage of La Banda no I wasn't the one auditioning my brother, Christopher was.

All of a sudden I saw him and I fell in love.

Days, Weeks, Months pass and not a single fight has occurred because, of this our love has become stronger than ever.

Me and Jaime are just a normal couple surviving against all the odds life throws at life throws at us.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

*MINI FLASH BACK FROM LA BANDA* ⬇️

I watched as Alejandra announce the names of the guys that would make the newest sensational boyband. I was very proud of Christopher when he was chosen first. Sadly Jaime didn't make it he was eliminated due to low
votes.

*FLASH BACK ENDS*
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
•Chabelita's Pov In the past•

I heard my alarm clock going off and I tossed and turned on my bed hoping to god school closed I really hated it.
"Chabelita!!" Chris called from downstairs Fuck.

"Otro minuto mas por favor Chris" I said for those of you wondering I live with my brother, and he's like a parent figure to me ever since we both left from Ecuador,to help out our mother back home and it's been quite hard but we get by.

At this point I felt the light turning on and a slight pat on my shoulders I groaned and closed my eyes as tight as I could but that didn't stop Chris from waking me up.

"Chabelita up now you have school."

"Pero chris no me gusta la escuela."

"Your going because i said your going do you understand" Chris said with a serious tone.

"No"
I said giggling as I managed to wake up I saw a stright face form on Chris' face.

"Bueno si tú no te llavantas no vas a ver a Jaime" he said.

"No! I'm up ok."

"I hate you Chris" I went inside the bathroom and started up the shower, once it got to the right temperature.

I got in and started washing my hair with the Aussie shampooI loved, so much then I washed my body after being sure I fully washed myself.

I begin taking off all the shampoo off my hair and body.

Once that was done I turned off the shower and reached for my towel and wrapping my body around It,

I opened the door and went inside my bedroom good thing, Chris picked out my outfit because I sure as heck would be taking to long if I were to do it myself.