Back on the road

Magsimula sa umpisa

“I LOVE YOU BY THE WAY!” He shouted

“I KNOW YOU DO ASHLEY” The was a rawr of AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW’s.

“YO CC! Seen Jinxx?” I said holding out my fist for a fist pound.

I pulled his away,

“Not gonna get one, nope.” I laughed

“I haven’t why?” CC took a picture with someone

“Need to him!” I said walking over to Andy, where I found Jinxx

“JINXX! We need you in the bus!” I said pulling him.

“Why exactly?” He asked startled

“Flowers!” I pushed him into the bus and he stumbled over

“Okay, why do you need me again?” Jinxx asked

“Flowers, right I don’t know which flowers you would want.” Sammi said showing him some pictures.

“Ummm...I don’t know either.” Jinxx looked at Sammi and then they both looked at me.

“Beth?”

“Oh, um, Black and White?” I just answered without thinking.

“YES! Thankyou!” Sammi smiled and sat back down.

“Right well I am gonna get back outside to the fans, see you soon.” He bent down and kissed Sammi and walked out.

We carried on planning, when Ash walked in.

“Beth! C’mon! Get up, we are going to meet fans!” He said pulling me up

“Wait. What? We?” I looked at him in a stupid way.

“Yes, get dressed, fans where asking who you were, so I said I would come get you!” He smiled..

“Fine...” I walked upstairs, and came back down with ripped black jeans on and a t-shirt.

“Alright, let’s go.” I walked out holding Ash’s hand.

We walked back over to where Ash was before, we stood there talking for a little while.

“ASH! BETH C’MON WE GOTTA HIT THE ROAD AGAIN!” CC shouted from the door of the bus.

“OKAY BE THERE IN A MINUET” Ash shouted back.

“Bye Ash!” Everyone said,

“Bye, nice meeting you all!” We started walking back, when some girl waved, I saw the cuts on her arm.

“Ash. Wait here.” I said and started walking back to her.

“Beth, what are you doing!” He started walking after me.

“ASH STAY!” I put him hand in front of him, I jogged over to the girl, she was thin, and had a cute face.

I put him hand on her shoulder.

“Hey, why?” I picked up her arm.

“Please...I don’t want to talk about it..” She said, I had just met this girl and I she was really nice, she was pretty as well.

I showed her my arm.

“Summer High school 2nd year. I started cutting, I stopped 5 years later, yeah, it was hard trying to resist cutting myself, because it was the only way I though I could get my pain to show.” I explained

“Oh..” She looked at my arm

“Promise me you will stop? Not for me. For Ashley?” I hugged her.