My Invite

“Oh my god..you guys, I would love to!” I said running up them hugging both of them!

“Oh Shoot! I have my sister wedding to plan as well, but they haven’t set there date yet though! So I should be able to plan yours!” I said jumping up and down with Sammi.

“When are you having it then?” I asked.

“February 14th next year” Sammi said smiling, I looked at her in confusing and then smiled.

“Well! We better get planning or  do you want this wedding to be a disaster?” I said pulling Sammi upstairs.

We sat down on the bed, and I wrote down everything she wanted, it was going to be the best wedding I have ever done!

Even better than that water themed one, and the candy world one.

I was so excited, I was planning, Sammi Dolls and Jinxx’s wedding!

It was amazing, I was so excited, Jinxx shouted us downstairs for tea, yes! It was that time already, time just went really quick when I was with the guys, I don’t know why...it just did.

We sat at the table, Ash sat next to me, Jinxx and Sammi were on my left, then CC, Then Alex then Andy, then Jake, then Ash!

“Oh Sammi dinner tomorrow, just us?” Jinxx asked Sammi.

“Jinxx is gonna get some..” CC said.

“What?” Sammi looked confused.

“Tell em Ashley!” I said laughing.

“Dinner leads to sex ALWAYS, that’s why I take a girl to have dinner with me!” Ash said leaning back in his chair.

“Speaking of dinner, how about we go out for dinner tomorrow as well, not with Jinxx and Sammi just us Beth?” Ash asked.

I was all of a sudden nervous, Ash just said dinner leads to sex then he goes and ask’s me to have dinner with him...it was silent, I cleared my throat.

“Yeah, sure” I said not trying to show him I was nervous.

“Great” He said kissing my head.

I didn’t speak for the rest of dinner.

Ash took my plate when I was done and kissed me on the head, I went and sat down on the sofa, Andy was watching batman again..he always watches it at 7pm, not idea why he just dose, Alex was in his arms, snuggled texting, I sat on the sofa next to them, Andy put his arm around me.

“He won’t rush you...” Andy whispered.

“What?” I replied still whispering.

“Ash won’t rush you into doing anything you don’t want to...” Andy said, I made an Oh okay noise and nodded, Andy put his arm back around Alex.

I mean...Ash is my world right now, he is just one of the most important people in my life right now, he is probably dieing inside right now! I mean it’s Ashley Purdy he has sex like every night..he hasn’t for 2months, he is probably dead inside right now...I just wasn’t ready yet.

I wasn’t there...

I was soon snapped out of my though by and pair of arms wrapping around me, and someone kissing my neck.

I giggled and Ash stopped, he kissed my cheek, and smiled at me, I managed to get a small smile out, he soon wipped that away with a kiss.

But that brought a bigger smile to my face, I snuggled down into Ash, his warmth was welcoming and comforting.

I fell asleep, when I woke up it was quite dark outside, the TV and lights were turned off, I was still laid on Ash, his arms still wrapped around me, he was sleeping, I felt him breathing, I put my hand were his heart was, I felt his heart beating.