My Black Veil Romance

I’m Beth, Beth Locklove weird last name I know. I love weddings, I am a wedding planner, I’m only 26 though, I live with my 19 year old sister, in a house not far from my parents house. we are both super different, I like bands like BVB, MCR, FIR, ETF, people like that and she like pop music, like Ke$ha, JLS people like that, but she doesn’t fight with me over it all, she will listen to my music, I was even singing along to Ashley By Escape The Fate with her the other day whilst we were making a cake. When I’m not at work I am usually doing work at home, I will have my music blasting out of the stereo.

I am not dating anyone completely single! Which isn’t bad but I would like the company of someone.

I was sat at home, my sister was with her friends for the night and I had no work to do, so i sat down with ice-cream and my TV, there nothing at all on, so I went through my movies, The Notebook.

I loved this film, it was amazing, it made me cry every time, I put it in and sat and watched it, I had the curtains closed and turned out the light I like to watch movies in the dark.

I was about halfway through and my front door swag open with a slam.

“ALRIGHT GET ON THE GROUND”  Some man screamed.

I screamed and they ran into the front room, they were in masks so I couldn’t see there faces, one of them started taking this whilst the other started pulling me to the floor, I was screaming, I grabbed my phone and tried to right 999 (or 911 if your American), but that didn’t work, he took it out og my hands and hit me across the face.

“BITCH! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TRY THAT AGAIN!”

“C’MON LET’S GO” the guys shouted.

They hit me again and I passed out..

I woke he next day, to a smell off paint and fruit, I opened my eyes, and my vision was blurred, I was in a bed with a guy sat next to me.

“Guys, she’s awake” The man said in a soft and calm voice, he put his arm on my leg, and I pulled it away.

4 other guys came walking toward me, one was really tall, one was quite small, another had hair that could defy gravity, and one had a pretty cool bandana on.

“Please, don’t hurt me, just let me go I won’t tell anyone” I said in fear.

“We won’t, we saved you” The man at the end of the bed said,

“What?”

“Some guys came a took all of your stuff, and Ash hear herd you screaming, so we ran to rescue you..”The tall on said point toward ‘Ash’,

Then I remembered what happened, then my vision wasn’t blurring anymore, I gasped at the sight of the guys in front of me, then Ash rang a bell in my mind.

“Something wrong?” Ash asked.

“No, not at all! “ I said smiling.

“So why are you looking at me funny?” Ash replied,

“Your Ashley Purdy right?” I asked,

He smiled and nodded back at me,

“And your Andy Biersack, Jinxx, CC, Jake Pitts” I said pointing at them when I said there names. 

So, first story,  first chapter, so tell me what you think and thanks for ready! :')