Heavens Calling

I woke up and once again he was watching me sleeping, he brushed hair from my face,

“Hi” He said smiling at me,

“Hi” Ash and I laid in bed for about 1hour just talking, the more we talked, the more my feeling for him got stronger, the more I spent time with him they did as well, and the more I kissed him they got really strong.

“I’m hungry..” Ash said looking down..

“Waffles? Pancakes? ANYTHING let’s just get out of here and get something to eat!” I said jumping out of bed.

“Yes mam!” He said getting up, I threw a shirt at him that was my old boyfriends, it was a Motley Crew one, Ash put it on, then stuck his tongue out,

“I like being topless..”

“Well people around her wouldn’t be impressed to see a guy walking around half naked,” I said getting some clothes on.

We went out for pancakes, then we went back to the bus, Ash opened the door, Jinxx was laid on the floor head in his hand staring at his.

“What happened?” He said smiling, Ash walked past and kicked him.

“Nothing” He hissed at him,

“Lire!” CC Exclaimed! Laying on the floor

“You want to know what happed?” Ash bent down staring at  CC’s face,

“Yeah!” He said

I handed him a glass of water,

“I stayed at hers because she was scared in case what happened happens again..that okay? He said throwing the glass of water over CC.

Andy groaned in bed, I went and sat with him,

“Someone’s got a hangover?” I giggled,  Andy just groaned in reply, Sammi got up and smiled at me as she went to the bathroom, I was wearing the jeans she had picked out for me, and  a black and red scarf.

I started stroking Andy’s hair, he slapped my hand away. I started laughing and he put his pillow over his head.

“GET UP ANDY” I screamed in ear, and he shot up, and it made me jump off the bed and I hit the floor, I looked up and Ash was holding his hand out to me and I took it, he pulled me up.

Andy walked into the bathroom mumbling things,  Jake woke up and his hair was well GIANT! It looked well fucking AMAZING!

CC was dried off now and was watching TV, I was sat in bed with Ash, Jake was banging on he door of the bathroom, he needed to get a shower to get out the hairspray so his hair would go down a little but even after that his hair was still huge, I guess it was just naturally like that.

I was laid next to Ash with my head on his chest, tracing his outlay tattoo, which caused him a little, tiny, incy wincy moan escape but still loud enough for CC and Jinxx to hear,

“What are you both doing?” Jinxx shouted through.

“Nothing” Ash said in his calm sooth voice,

“Put your pants back on Ash...” CC said

“My pants are on” He snarled at cc a little, CC laughed

“Yeah okay, you can hardly even keep yours on...” He joked Andy laughed for the first time today, but then made a stupid like growling/moan noise of pain.

Sammi came walking through and she smiled and me I smiled back, then she walked back,

“The boys have a show later, so if you fell like it we can go for a walk or something or stay here for a while, just both of us a girls night? Sound good?” She explained to me moving her hands around whilst she explained.

“That would be great thanks Sammi!” I smiled at her and she smiled back.

“Urghhhhhhhhhh we have a show it’s gonna kill me...”Andy said wrapping himself in his quilt even more on the sofa, I felt Ash chuckle in silence.

He was so cute, and he cared about me, which was sweet.

Ash kissed my head and I looked up at him, with a smile and pulled his face to mine, I let our lips touch and I let him hold me tight.

Andy walked in with the quilt wrapped around him, then he back out and Ash laughed under the kiss and it made me laugh a little as well.

I found the way Andy acted sometime to be really cute, other time he was just really stupid and funny.

It got later about 8:00pm ad the boys were all ready to go on stage, me and Sammi went backstage and she kissed Jinxx and whished him good luck, I smiled at them both, they all went to the side of the stage to get ready to go on stage and me and Sammi started walking back to the bus.

“Wait I forgot my phone, just let me go get it I will see you back at the bus, okay?” I said running back, Sammi nodded and I ran back to the arena and ran backstage, Ash was just about to walk on.

“ASH!” I shouted in a whisper, he turned around and came running,

“What’s wrong? Is everything okay?” He said looking at me worried,

“Yeah it it it’s fine I just wanted to wish you good luck” I said and kissed him, I broke away and I kissed him again.

“Mr. Purdy would you like to stop sucking her face a get your arse on stage?” Andy said in a formal voice down the microphone, and EVERYONE heard.

I blushed and pushed him onstage, and the fans started chanting, ASHLEY’G GOT A GIRLFRIEND ASHLEY’S GOT A GRILFRIEND.

He looked at me and walked towards me and grabbed my hand and pulled me onstage I tried to resist but he pulled me with him, everyone cheered and I went offstage.

They started playing and I went back to the van, I opened the door and I couldn’t see Sammi anywhere. I shouted her same a few time then walked into the bathroom, I stepped back at the sight.

Then ran forward to help her, her eyes we closed and there was blood by her head, and on the sink,

“Sammi! SAMMI!!! Can you hear me?!?!?!”

DRAMAAA! Bad drama...poor Sammi! 

What will Jinxx do? What will happen to Sammi? Who did it, or did she just fall?!?! 

I will be uploaing ALOT! I have written out most of the story already, it will be done in parts! 

:) Thanks for reading! *Big hugs!*