Parents hate him! I love him.

They were doing Rebel Love Song,

“This is...well...I don’t know” My Dad said,

“It’s just noise!” My Mum, shook her head, Sammi looked at me, I shrugged at her.

“I mean, what is Andy is it doing?” Andy was now on the floor rolling around as he does!

“He is being himself, why are you always criticizing Beth’s every friend, and her every move? She is 26, she can date who she wants!” Alex stormed away, she hated it when people were taking the piss out of her friends.

I ran after her,

“Alex, don’t be mad, you should of seen my parents earlier, asking Ash question, and criticizing him, whilst he was sat there. It wasn’t nice, but he tried his hardest to impress them, for me. But they still don’t like him and I really couldn’t give a fuck. I love him and that’s all that matters to me.” I said panting a little.

“I know, but I just don’t like it when people do that kind of things!” She sighed.

“C’mon, let’s go back, my parents are probably dissing Jinxx now and Sammi will be going all ninja shit on them.” I joked, and she laughed.

We got back and my parents looked even more unhappy.

Andy just got the end of Fallen angels, I hadn’t realized how quickly the time passed it was already over, now everyone was going outside to see the fans.

“MAN THAT SHOW WAS FUCKING AMAZING” Andy shouted.

I laughed,

“Now for the highlight of this whole thing, meeting our amazing fans!” Jinxx said smiling

Everyone laughed and we walked out into the car park, there was loads of fans waiting to see them.

I went over with Ash, Sammi was with Jinxx, and Alex was in Andy, my parents however, were following me and Ash everywhere.

The night went on, I said goobye to Ash, and went home, I was in the car with my parents.

“So, when is this Ashley leaving?” My Mum turned around and looked at me.

“What? He isn’t going anywhere!” I snapped at her,

“Oh okay” She sighed.

I went straight to bed when they dropped me off, I didn’t say bye to them.

They had really annoyed me, I fell asleep missing Ash’s touch.

I woke up, 1 new message.

“Hey babe, want to go out tonight love Ash!”

“Yeah, pick me up around 8?”

“Sure thing;)”

“Love you”

Love you to”

I got up and walked downstairs, and got something to eat, Sammi and Jinxx were coming over to keep planning the wedding.

It was 11:30, she was going to be here at 12.

I jumped in the shower real quick.

Before I knew it, she was here, we were sat planning,

“I think the old church down the road, will be nice place to have it,” Jinxx pointed to a picture of the old church

“Yeah, but I wanted something more to do with us, like showing who we are!” Sammi looked up at him.

How about the place I told you I loved you!” Jinxx smiled

“Where was it?” I asked wanting to know really badly.

“The Effile tower, we were tourning together, and Jinxx and I had become really good friend, then he told me he loved me. We started dating a few weeks later and got engaged 3 years later.” She said smiling.

“Getting married under the Effile tower, it will be amazing!” I smiled

“But how are we going to get everyone to France?” Jinxx asked

“Oh I don’t know about that..” I sighed

“We will find a way!” Sammi smiled.

Sammi and Jinxx were here all day, then it go to 7:00pm.

“Oh damn! I am meeting Ash in 1hour, I better go get ready!” I stood up.

“Okay, we have to go anyway, Bye” Jinxx and Sammi hugged me.

I put on a white dress, it had black lace covering it and a red belt across the middle. I put on some ripped tights and some red heels.

I looked alright, but it was just a quick outfit put together in the past hour!

I put on some make-up and my door bell rang.

“ABBI IT’S ASH GET IT!” I shouted down, I heard her open the door a greet Ash.

I went downstairs and Ash was waiting, he smiled.

I kissed him,

“Bye Abbi, I will be back later” I poked my head in the living room.

“Bye, have fun.” She smiled.

I walked out, and got in Ash’s car.

“So where are we going?” I asked

“Secret!” Ash laughed.

We drove for about 30mins, we stopped at a beach, it was getting dark.

Ash got out.

“I have to go on the beach in his?” I asked,

“Yes, so get out and c’mon” He laughed, I got out and took off my shoes and we walked down onto the beach, no one else was here, just us.

We walked along for a while, whilst it got darker and darker,

We went for dinner later on, and we got back to mine, Ash came in with me.

“ABBI?” I called out.

There was a note on the kitchen table.

“Gone out with Connor, I will be back tomorrow, staying over at his. Love you. X” I turned around and smiled at Ash.

“Got the place to our selves” I said walking up to him and kissing him.

“Hmmm, I wonder what we could possibly do?” He smirked at me.

“I think I know”

Right, whilst Ash and Beth have a ‘bit of fun;)’ we are going to go join Alex and Andy, who just got back from the movies.

Alex’s POV!

We walked into my house where I lived on my own, Andy wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my neck.

“Mr. Biersack, what are you doing?” I giggled and he carried on.

“Nothing” He smirked.

I turned around in his grasp, and kissed him, over and over.

With in a matter of seconds his shirt was gone, my jeans and top were, and his pants.

I lead him upstairs, were we kissed again, fell back on to my bed.

He carried on kissing me, I smiled through the kiss.

I woke up the next morning to be welcomed by Andy who was smiling, and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen!

 Yes. That's right. Ash and Beth had sex again and Alex and Andy did. Lucky them;)