Rose...

I woke up, with Ash’s arms wrapped around me, his eyes were wide open.

“It’s a white Christmas” He smiled

Before I could say anything, there was a knock on the door.

“Come in!” I shouted

Sammi burst in.

“GET UP! I want to open my presents already!” She moaned like a little girl on Christmas day.

“Okay, okay were coming” I said getting up.

We both ran downstairs, Jinxx was sat in front of the tree waiting, Sammi excitedly jumped on his back, causing him to topple over and fall, the fell on the floor laughing.

Ash sat down next to me.

Sammi pulled a present out, she unwrapped it really quick.

She pulled out a dress, and a jacket.

Then Jinxx flipped the jacket over, and on the back, it said.. Jinxx’s Girl.

She hugged him.

We all unwrapped the rest, until there was one left.

It was a small box, and it had Beth x from Ash on it. I suddenly realized what it was.

A ring.

I breathed in and opned it, but, instead, I found a necklace, It had Ashley on it. I smiled, and kissed Ash.

“Thank you” I smiled as he put it one me.

It was about 1hour before there was a knock at the door.

Jinxx got it.

“MERRY CHRITMAS DUDE!” We heard cc shout.

CC walked in with a Santa hat on, I sighed at him.

“Oh CC what will we do with you?” I laughed

“Is that a sexual reference?” Andy asked

“ANDY! I thought you were going to your parents?” I smiled hugging him.

“I was, didn’t Sammi tell you? They are coming here...” He laughed

“Oh right...” I blushed a little.

“Yeah, my Mum is coming as well.” Jinxx smiled,

Me, Sammi and Alex were making Chritmas Dinner, when tere was a knock at the door.

I started walking to the door, when CC flew past me to get to the door.

“CHRISTIAN! NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE!” I joked

“SORRY!” He shouted opening the door, I laughed and walked back into the kitchen.

“Who was it?” Alex asked

“CC beat me there, it was probably Rose..” I carried on making dinner.

“Hey” Rose smiled putting her bag on the table.

“Hey Rose, how are you?” Sammi asked

“I’m good. You?” She smiled back

Me and Alex stood there awkwardly, looking at this middle height woman, with black hair, green eyes that were decorated in eyeliner.

“Oh right!” She laughed, and walked over to me and Alex.

“I am Rose” She smiled.

“I’m Beth, and that’s Alex, and she seems to not be able to say anything...” I laughed, so did Rose.