I'm 'kidnapped'

The next months passed real quickly, it was now December, my second favourite time of the year, beside Halloween.

We were coming home in 2 weeks, for Christmas. I was not spending Christmas with my family, I didn’t want to spend it with my parents, so I was spending it with Ash, Sammi and Jinxx.

The rest of the guys would probably be there as well, but I think Andy and Alex were going to Andy’s I really wasn’t sure.

I woke up one morning, on the 5th of December, I looked out of the tour bus window.

It was snowing, I felt a smile grow on my face, I walked into the living room, to see Andy looking out of the window watching the snow fall.

“It’s snowing 20 feet of snow per motherfucker right now..” Andy sighed, I sat down next to him.

“What’s up?” I asked

“Nothing...just tired that’s all...”

I made an mhm noise, and hugged him. Andy was surprised, but I soon felt his arms fall around me.

“Andy, you do know if anything is wrong, you can tell me..” I said trying to comfort him.

“I know, I am just fed up today, that’s all”

“Well, if you want to talk, please come and talk to me, now want something to eat?” I smiled and got up,

“God yes!” He smiled and I grabbed his hands and helped him up.

They day went on and it was about 4pm, when CC dragged me outside to make a snowman with him.

“CC, you make the body and I will make the head!” I started rolling a huge ball of snow, when Ash came out and joined in.

We made the snowman, it was called Danny the snowman. It just was, Andy and Jake came up with it

I was just about to walk back inside, when someone threw a snowball at me,

“Ashley...” I sighed an turned around.

“Nope! Andy!” He laughed, a snowball fight was soon underway, we were all freezing, we went back inside and I snuggled up with Ash on the sofa.

“I love Christmas” He smiled

“I do as well, but we still have 20 days to go...” I sighed

“And 73 days until my wedding” Jinxx was taking off his gloves.

“Yep.” I smiled

“That day will be the best day of my life” Ash looked at me,

“What is that supposed to mean?” I laughed

He tapped the side of his nose, I then realized.

That was the day. They day Ash was going to propose, I said nothing and tried not to think about it.

The next 2 weeks were boring, everywhere we went was white, it was boring now.

“1 hour and we will be home.” I smiled

“Awww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah” Jake smiled

“1 week to Christmas!” CC pointed out.

I had done all my shopping in the past 2 weeks, ( can’t be arsed in describing what she bought everyone!)

That hour we had to wait, it went real quick, when we stopped I got up, and the tour bus door swung open. Sammi attacked Jinxx, when we got back to the house, I fell asleep on the sofa.