Towel Thief

We had the rest of the day to go, and it was 4pm so, we walked around meeting fans and things,  then we came across a familiar face which I had never met, but I knew his name.

“Ashley! Man, how are things I haven’t seen you in nearly 10months!” Ronnie Radke said bro hugging (Ha ha bro hugging...) Ash, he then noticed me standing next to Ash.

“This is...Beth right, your girlfriend?” He asked smiling at me, Ash laughed.

“Correction Fiancé” I smiled

“Oh well, congratulations! When?” Ronnie shrugged,

“Today...see its Beth’s birthday, and my heart is present to her..”   Ash smiled, and I felt myself going red...

“I thought the present would be sex...” Jake sighed walking past us.

“Jake. Zip it!” Ronnie joked, Jake just flipped him off, Ash pulled out his phone, and logged onto twitter.

“What cha tweeten?” I asked cheekily,

“Download. Fans. Sun. My beautiful Fiancé Beth. My day can not get better” He said typing,  I smiled, and Ash got a load of people asking when did he get engaged..

“Oh...IM ENGAGED!” He tweeted and well that was it fans were hatin, and others were celebrating...I was celebrating...we invited Ronnie back to the bus, but he had a show in 30 so he couldn’t, so we all just went back and as soon as we got there...Jake and CC got the booze out.

Jake passed me and Ash a beer,

“Time. To. Party!” Ash shouted, I laughed, and looked down to my ring again, the ring was perfect...I loved it, it got about 9pm before I decided I was tired so I would hit the hay, I was half asleep when a drink Ash climbed in next to me, I fell asleep to the smell of alcohol and Ash, the smell I loved the most.

I woke up the next morning climbed out of bed and hit Ash on the head with a pillow. He groaned and rolled over, and groaned again when he hit his head on the wall.

“Fuck off. I have a huge hangover” I groaned and I hit him again,

“Beth.” He snapped, and I slumped on the bed, he sat up and rested his head on my shoulder, he was really warm when he wrapped his arms around me.

“Can I have a kiss?” He asked I laughed and looked down.

“Nope. Brush your teeth, and get a shower...then maybe!” I winked and walked into the kitchen to see CC and my sister asleep on the sofa, CC’s arms around her waist.

“Oi. Love birds get your arses up. We go home today...” Jake shouted walking in, his hair...well...a mess.

“No hangover then Jakey?” I smirked

“Nope. Not even a tiny headache...I didn’t actually drink last night!” He said sitting down at the small table in what is supposed to be called a kitchen...

“Why?” I asked

“I don’t know, I just didn’t feel like it...someone has to make sure the guys don’t do something stupid, plus when everyone else had a hangover and you don’t. It’s fun. You can shout and then say I wasn’t shouting...”He laughed and I laughed with him, Ash walked out with a towel around his waist, I winked at Jake and turned around in my seat, he was stating with his back to me making something to eat.

“Ash.” I said and he turned around to look at me, then turned back.

“Yes?” He asked

“THINK FAST!” I pulled the towel off and he screamed, he didin’t turn around knowing everyone else was in the room.

“Beth. Towel. NOW!” He shouted the last word, I got up out of my seat and walked down near the bunks. He was still standing butt naked, Jake was on the floor with laughter, Ash had gone bright red, Sammi walked into the tiny kitchen and walked past Ash.

“Nice arse.” She joked, and groaned, Alex walked out and started at me, then at Ash and looked back at me.

“Awkward...” She walked back into the bunks and I laughed and threw the towel at Ash.

“Here loverboy...”I laughed and walked into the bathroom, I started running the shower, when CC ran in.

“Wait one minute...” He had a towel  in his hand.

“CC. Give Ash his towel back.” I laughed

“What? Ash s dressed. This is Andy’s....” He giggled and hid the towel...

“CC WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TOWEL!” I heard Andy shout, I walked out past Andy who had his hands over his crotch.

“Hey Andy..” I burst out laughing,

“Today will be eventful...event one. Naked guys on a bus...” Jake laughed, I looked at him then busrt out laughing

“That sounds so wrong...” I joked and Ash shot a glare at me, and I stopped laughing.

“FOUND IT! FUCK YOU CC!” I heard Andy shout.

“No thanks Andy...” CC shouted  back walking into the tiny living room.

Right...I have no idea what to write after this...so I am going to ask if you want me to skip to Chridtams where it is Ash and Beth's wedding...or do you want me to struggel trying to think what comes next... XD Comment or message me your answer...